Sunday, December 11, 2011

Can Love be: Heaven on Earth?

Is this Heaven on Earth?



Heaven on Earth

By Mike McCracken



When I鈥檓 feeling empty

I fill it with your love

When I鈥檓 feeling lonely

You鈥檙e the one I dream of



The Earth is full of people

Who need a little love too

I鈥檒l just keep this simple

I love you



(chorus)

I wonder if you miss me

Sometimes, I think out loud

And I know how to be lonely

In a crowd

Sometimes, I get to thinking

What love really worth

What it really means

To have Heaven on Earth



I鈥檒l work my whole life through

To buy you pretty things

And I鈥檒l always love you

No matter what it means



Sometimes, I dream you鈥檙e with me

And realize it not true

Then realize, I鈥檓 only

A dream away from you



For love the greatest treasure

That any man can give

And with you I鈥檓 sure

Is the only way to live.



Can a heart really love this way? I believe it can.



Your Customized Song Writer



Mike McCrackenCan Love be: Heaven on Earth?
Love is in heaven alright and there it is eternity

but

love on earth is not eternity but for awhile only because humans will eventually die....Can Love be: Heaven on Earth?
Definitely not!
Yes....Because in the ral heaven there is no love.....love is only on earth...the after world is all diiferent....so take up all ur chances...and love wehn u can love and be loved when u can be loved.
i dont agree......love can be hell on earth
Hi,

I believe that songs can make you feel love in your heart,and mind.

I have heard alot of sayings about what love is.

The best meaning that I have ever found for love is in the Bible.! corinthians 13:3-13.

Love is alot of different things to different

P.S. I would love to have a copy of this.If

you can please send it to me.

people.So the answer to your question is yes.

I also thought your song was very pretty.

Do you sing too?I would love to have a copy of it .Send it to me if you can.
I believe this kind of love exists but it's hard to find in younger people.
My nickname is heaven and you made me miss someone I haven't met yet

No comments:

Post a Comment