Sunday, December 11, 2011

Can a man just lust a woman and not fall in love?

I have a friend that I have fallen in love with. We have been together for over two years. He said he cares about me very much but does not think he is capable of loving a woman. He said he lusts for them. He told me way in advance not to fall in love with him. I tried to understand his reasons and of course there is more to this then you all know. My question is more for MEN to answer. How can you be so close and intimate with a woman and not adventually fall in love? I am not putting my life on hold for him, my options are open here. I also love him to the point of not wanting to be with anyone else. He is only with me but he keeps telling me it is only temporary. I keep thinking that maybe one day he will see the light and the love will shine through. Most woman on here will tell me to stop wasting my time. I don't consider it a waste even if he never falls for me. I just want to know how it is possible to only lust and not love.Can a man just lust a woman and not fall in love?
Ok, previous answers aside, I believe that it is entirely possible to not be able to love, truly love, someone else. Whatever his issue is, and believe me there IS an issue, you aren't going to be able to change him, unless you're persistant in small ways about showing love and what love is.



It may be, for him, that he feels he cannot make a lifetime commitment, and would rather not drag you into a marriage only to want a divorce when he feels that its time to move on.



If you care about him, stay with him and enjoy his company as long as it lasts. But realize, the odds are 99/100 that it WILL end, and you will probably be slightly hurt. Prepare for it, and you'll be fine.Can a man just lust a woman and not fall in love?
It's possible...
Well personally, I don't really get intimate with a girl unless I have feelings for her.



But I don't think it's possible to be incapable of loving someone. We as humans love, it's what we do.
Is it at school? Because maybe he would like to have a relationship for fun during school, but not after.
oh...man wat a hard situation to be in. plain and simple his scared to fall in love because he doesn't wanna get his lil heart broken. And good for ya on not regretting this situation.

Lust will always be there but really you should be with someone who'll love you back.

It's easier for guys to lust over a girl rather than love.
Hi Sally

Take a look at what he has done for you. Does it show love or just lust, despite his words? He may be just saying that he cant love when he can but doesn't want to out of fear or just doesn't want to tell you out of again, fear of what it could lead to. He may have fear of change, loss, getting hurt, being out of control. I am just saying that Fear may be the reason he is fighting his feelings. Email me!
  • advice my marriage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment