Sunday, December 11, 2011

What would you do: but keep in mind i do have a boy friend????

okay i don't know where to start........ but here it go i have been in a relationship with my boy friend for a little over a year. i love him but not in love yet (well **** i don't know) he is a good man anywomn dreams and it has been like this since day one. okay me i am a g ood woman very out going/ funny ys know..... but i ahve this babby daddy..lol...... that i was so in love with but it just did not work out. he was just not the one for me as far as my future. So i had to leave him along not something i wanted but i do have a future and a career to handle. he was just so (bad) for me but (good) at the same time, anyway he is back!!!!!!!!! I just enjoy his company which my boy friend don't mind him comming around by the way my boy friend is a merchant seaman which is good!!!!!! but like i sad he come aroundd he wants to have sex with me o my how i just want him to do me really good, but i can't allow my self to do that to this man that loves the hell out of me and my kids. MOREWhat would you do: but keep in mind i do have a boy friend????
I have a 14 month old with the one man I was in love with. Unfortunately he was not so great to me... we completely love each other... but after 3 years with him, I'd just had enough of his bad behavior. Anyway, I'm currently dating someone else and the new guy treats me really well. I'm not in love with him, but it's a healthier relationship. The point is, I know what you're going through because I'm there. I love my ex and always will, but it just can't be. He's still the same man he was before and getting back with him would only bring me back down. I'm more interested in pursuing the man I'm dating now because we have a real chance together and we are HEALTHY together. Just because you're not over your ex doesn't mean you won't be one day... and when you finally get enough distance from him to recover, you'll see that a healthy relationship is what you truly want.What would you do: but keep in mind i do have a boy friend????
if you knew that your current bf would be in and out of your life because of his job or your job...you dont set yourself up for problems. you just push them away and stick to the fact that your man will come and go. if you chose a man who wouldnt be at home on the weekends...would you find a guy to have sex with on the weekends while your bf/spouse was away working? . toss the babby daddy out of your mind and out of your life. he's only there for the child!
The ONLY reason u should be seeing this guy (baby daddy) is to collect your child support or for him to visit your child. Other then that every time he offers your to have sex your should go off on him like he just treated your life. In a way he is treating your LIFE STYLE. His dumb *** is just trying to get a piece of tale and move on, possible get your pregnant AGAIN. Then you r in the same boat except this time you are not going have another kid and you are NOT going to have a boyfriend who loves you and respects you. Your baby daddy don't respect you. . . he looks at u as a thing to pleasure himself with. You need to tell the retard to keep his comments to himself. I feel sorry for the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment