Sunday, December 11, 2011

Ladies: How would you feel if your man gave you a big pearl necklace, as white as could be?

Would it make you fall more in love with him? Would you ask him to keep giving you more pearl necklaces in the future?Ladies: How would you feel if your man gave you a big pearl necklace, as white as could be?
I know what you mean *tip my hat to you*Ladies: How would you feel if your man gave you a big pearl necklace, as white as could be?
Well that has already happened to me. I wear mine with my football jerseyy, very sexy!

I wouldn't love him any more or less since the pearl necklace does not change the man that he is.

No I wouldn't ask him to get me anything in the future. Gifts should come from the heart so it would not be right to ask for gifts or tell the person what to buy you.
It would make me feel appreciate.I personally don't like pearl but' that doesn't matter, what counts is the thougH, the fact that he went out of his way and get you something is what matters more than thing.And NO i won't ask him to get me something. I like surprises
i would graciously accept it, love it and wear it, however i would rather have him more than all the jewels, pearls and money in the world, ok well maybe not all the money............lol!?
I am already in love with him and if he ever does give me a pearl necklace I will give him the biggest hug he has ever had !!!! :0)
yes it would make me like him more. gifts are romantic. yes i would enjoy future necklaces.
I would love him more even if he didn't give me anything. I'd be happy if he gave me one. I would not have asked for more either. In my relationship material doesn't count.
Now I'm no lady but I'm no lower level worker bee in this utopia either!
a pearl necklace huh? lol to be honset just the fact that he thinks about me makes me fall in love with him even if it was flowers its not about jewellery or money etc, its about how much they/you care about them :).
I would return his selfless generosity by showering him with gold.
Depends on the girl but many women love pearls. But i wouldnt keep asking him to give more pearls, why would i ?
I'd definitely feel flattered

but i dont think id fall more inlove with him because you cant buy my love!!
I loathe pearls. I prefer diamonds.
Pearls???? Diamonds are a girls best friend! I would ask him to give those to his granny and get me some more DIAMONDS!!!
some would love it, but im not a pearl person



i must be a lil slow....



ive got a feeling i should change my answer!! lol
It would make me cry because he should know I don't care for things like that!
Just a kiss and a cuddle would be enough! now you cant buy that can you!!

:)
So..you're not offering?
just tell him stop buying..save the money cause of the crisis...
id kick his @rse
i'll b grateful....

its not abt d price but d lil things that he does that make me luv him more
i not that in love with pearls.. plus, i would be blinded by the whiteness =P
That's really sick, just in case you thought we wouldn't know what you were getting at

No comments:

Post a Comment