Sunday, December 11, 2011

I'm in love with her, she has a man?

We were hanging out tonight, me and her. Her bf popped up unexpectedly. He lied to her before they started dating about having a gf. Well her and I have history but we're not ex's. She left her old bf for me. Well I'm in love with her and I wanted to tell her yesterday, her bf and family was there, today we were kicking it in her dorm room but her bf showed up unexpectedly. I'm biding my time to tell her



But I need and want to tell her so bad



I wrote an 18 line poem for her to read next time we see eachother. The last lines are ';But do me a favor and look into my eyes.

So I can tell you how I feel. And, I promise to keep it real.'; and when she looks at me..... is when I tell her.



She told me some deep stuff tonight about her having nightmares and I just wanted to hold her because I could see pain in her eyes. and like guns and roses said ';I'd hate to look into her eyes and see an ounce of pain.';I'm in love with her, she has a man?
You are wonderful and i am sure you mean what you say. Keep up what you think is best for both of you and build up your affection and love deeper.

About her boyfriend, forget or ignore him. If she likes/loves you, then you are on the winning side. It will be different if she thinks the opposite.

Anywhere, you must have a strategy in hand. Don't be down heart-ed or feel sad in case things do not come your way. Be strong and go for it well prepared.I'm in love with her, she has a man?
you gotta sleep wit her to make her boyfriend mad or do someting to break em up

dirty style
how nice please take her away from the nightmare
If you truly love her, you will not tell her and cause her any problems in her relationship. It is obvious that the bf already realizes that you are after her, and it won't be long before he is giving her a bad time about it. That is why he is always dropping by when you are with her. Sometimes we have to let go, in order to see the ones we love happy. Love means you want her to be happy no matter who she decides to be with. You are being selfish. If things don't for out for them you can make your pitch for her at a later time.



You may even cause her to stop being your friend, if she starts feeling uncomfortable being around you. You see, then she will realize that it is unfair to her bf to hang with you, if you are in love with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment