Sunday, December 11, 2011

I have a love marriage with a man against my parents wishes?

I have a love marriage with a man against my parents wishes . My parents forgive me but they didnt like me that much my brother is still not talking to me and try to ignore me as much as possible , even he dont talk to my children .one thought is coming in my mind is that how do I tell this to my son who keeps asking me questions. I have no idea how to deal with this delima. You know he looks up to me so much. I don't want to break him with the fact that his mother is not liked in the family. Do u have any ideas???what should i doI have a love marriage with a man against my parents wishes?
Well who is the person who has to live with that choice YOU are and You sounds happy and in love.

Maybe they are jelous or maybe they just like to judge people or control you.

I would tell them that them knocking you off for a choice you made on your life is fine. but marking your child off is more of a childrens play. If they want it that way then disown them yourself i mean why would you want to be friends with family memebers who are so easy to place judgement on something that doesn't effect them directly.



Tell your child that you and the family are not getting a long. You should be honest. you don't have to get into details. or even say your not liked just say that we are not getting along right now it's a fight.



Or flip it around. We choice not to associate with them because I feel their choices they make in life are not up to par with my expectations. there for it's best if we limit our time together to null. (sounds liek the same thing they are doing to you)I have a love marriage with a man against my parents wishes?
http://247cocoallthetime.weebly.com/inde鈥?/a>
Tell him there are certain people in this world who are real assholes and you can name a few. Say your brother's name and tell your son he's one of them.
Sam send your parents pictures of your children from babies to now



Then every week for a month



Then invite your mother over.
You need to be honest. He loves you and looks up to you. That will not change. We all do things in life that other people do not agree with. That should not stop you from living your life. You are the one that needs to make yourself happy. I would assume in your culture your parents pick your husband. That is not for everyone. My parents said they would not talk to me when I got divorced. So be it. Then when I got remarried they were mad as well and would not come. I was not going to let that bother me. Here it is 17 years later and I am still married and they are divorce. We are also estranged. Live your life for yourself, your husband and your children. That is all that matter. A parents love should not be conditioned to you doing what they want. Who says that they are the ones that are right?

No comments:

Post a Comment