Sunday, December 11, 2011

Help me understand this Aquarius Man!!??

I'm a Leo female, with Moon in Leo and Rising Aquarius - he has moon in Leo also but I'm not sure of his rising. We've been seeing each other for four months. One minute he's acting so interested - although he'll NEVER come out and say it and the next he keeps telling me we're just friends. He appears to never listen to me and tells me I talk too much but then he'll recall things I've said ages ago. He rarely shows affection and harps on about the fact that he wasn't looking for love and that he doesnt' want love. Yet he spends a lot of time with me, get's sulky if I turn down his invitations to spend time together and also goes through these stages where we'll sleep with one another and then he'll abruptly stop saying that he doesn't want to hurt me. He is proud to show me to his friends and I've overheard him praising me to them, but when someone asked him if he loved me he replied by saying no we're just friends. My gut says take it slow do not impose restrictions on this man (which I haven't at all) and go with the flow, he shows all the signs of a scared man in love - but my mind tells me to run a mile (even though I'm head over heels) because he's never going to come to!! Is this how Aquarians start off a relationship??? Could he be playing me for a fool while someone better comes along or is this just his way - becoming good friends first??? He is a typical Aquarian - fits the profile to a T!! He's friends are getting rather annoyed with him too - they keep telling me that he's found a keeper and needs to do something - he just laughs it off and I naturally act as if I never heard a thing being said!! Altough I'm Leo I don't demand his committment as you'd imagine - in fact I've NEVER forced him to committ or even tell me where I stand - I've just acted non-chalant even though it's confuses the living hell out of me and I ponder and analyze everything he says the next day!! Please oh please somebody tell me what his game is and whether I should stick it out - if it did work it would be worth while - we have a great time together, understand each other on many levels, have a huge attraction to one another and generally just know how to have FUN just the two of us!! He's also very selfish in that I always have to visit him, in fact in the four months we've been seeing each other he's been to my place once and we're together at least three to four nights of every week!!Help me understand this Aquarius Man!!??
what is his date of birth and yours?Help me understand this Aquarius Man!!??
i dont feel like reading all of that....thats longer than all the harry potter books put together. i know that aquarious is a drink made by the cocacola comapany in japan
http://songsdomain.tripod.com/aquarius/i鈥?/a>



it gives u a good understanding about aquarius
It's in Aquarius's nature to act like this, it's typical. You've got to be mysterious, Aquarius is attracted to things he does not know - he tries to dig out every piece of information - like putting you under a microscope, so he can determine how you tick, what turns you on, what makes you mad etc. And when he's got all the answers - he'll move on to the next pretty thing that he finds interesting and do the same to her.



You've got to be mysterious and keep the interesting facts coming otherwise you'll lose him. Scorpio woman and Aquarius man are always good together - scorpio is mysterious in her nature and the aquariuis seeks it.



Take a leaf out of scorpio's book and keep things mysterious, otherwise don't expect him to hang around.



Hope I've helped. And if you get the time I suggest you purchase and read the two books by Linda Goodman I've mentioned below :-)



Happy Days!
Zodiac signs have NOTHING to do with anyone's personality. I don't know anyone that has a personality that fits their zodiac, so don't use astrology to judge all your possible future relationships.
  • wheat germ oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment