Sunday, December 11, 2011

I have fallen in love with a married man. Yes, call me a?

homewrecker its ok. I cannot help how I am feeling. I am stuck in a terrible marriage and want to get out. I met this other man 3 months ago. We have a very good relationship and we don't sleep together. We just chat and have drinks and LOTS of laughs. We have kissed though but that's it. I never knew a person could have so much fun with someone. I don't know this kind of behaviour in my marriage and I just absolutely love it. Yesterday evening I asked him if he will still stay in contact with me even if I don't sleep with him and he said ';definitely';. He said apart from what I think that is not all he wants from me. (And I really won't sleep with him before we both get out of our marriages). This has been going on for 3 months. He has had MANY alone opportunities with me and never tried anything. This morning I got the following sms from him:


';I had the most amazing dream about us last night, it briefly went like this. We were at a log cabin (don't know where). We were both dressed up, you were in the most amazing dress and I was in my tux. Anyway, we were both cooking together and drinking champagne, I kept kissing you. We then sat on the wooden deck and had a wonderful candlelit dinner overlooking twinkling lights of the local village in the distance. We then had a dance to your music, then we slowly undressed each other and went in the spa bath on the deck, we then had the most amazing sex ever. Anyway, I will make it happen one day';. What does I will make it happen one day mean? Could it mean that he wants to give me the life I dream of or would he make it happen by getting his way with me?


This was after I told him yesterday that I would love to go and live in Canada in a log cabin one day.I have fallen in love with a married man. Yes, call me a?
this doesn't make you a homewrecker, if you knew he was completely and totally in love with his wife, and STILL tried to take him away, THAT would make you a homewrecker.





from what I can tell it seems that he makes you happy, and you make him happy.





that is all that matters when it comes to love is how you feel and that your partner feels the same.





if it was ment to be, then it'll happen. don't let the fact that he is a married man or your husband, get in the way. if you wanted to be with the people you wed, you wouldn't have found each other.I have fallen in love with a married man. Yes, call me a?
... whore is the correct end of that statement
I wont call you a homewrecker, but i will call you a......


hoe.
Don't get out of a terrible marriage just to go be w/ somebody else.....you will feel like a real idiot if it doesn't work out. Get out of a marriage because you want to be happy and take care of yourself!!
Your love drunk...thats why you feel the way you do. This love/high/rush feeling will eventually fade. Just remember that. Why would you want to be with someone who is willing to cheat on his wife...I think that says a lot about there character.
yep, his little fantasy sums it all up...a dream...devoid of reality.





and you are falling for it big time. You will probably get screwed. If you don't want to be involved sexually until you are both free, then you need to stop talking about it. otherwise it is only a matter of time.





spend time figuring out what is wrong in your marraige and working that out.





Unfortunately for you...it is highly unlikely that you are a homewrecker. More likely is the fact that you are being fooled and fooling your husband as well. Not nice
Just imagine... 5 years down the road after you've left your husband for this casanova and HE'S WRITING THE SAME DREAM to another girl! He's doing it to his wife and he'll do it to you. KARMA, honey.
Ya, all relationships are fun and exciting at first. What happens when you both end your marriage and are both ';stuck'; in another marriage with each other. It will eventually get old just like the marriage you are in now. It's always easier to fall in love when it's new.


When he said he will make it happen one day, he didn't mean the dream life, he meant in your pants.


But we all know you are going to ruin your marriage and end up with this guy anyway, so why lie to your husband anymore. Just do it.
He def. did not have that dream but he's just trying to tell you he want to take your relationship to the next level. Talk about getting out of your marriages next time you see him and see how he reacts. Just because he respects you when you guys are alone does not mean he's in it for the long haul. He might be being patient and waiting till he feels comfortable enough to actually sleep with you while having no intentions to break his marriage off. In the future don't take marriage lightly. It is a huge deal and something that you need to commit to through the good and the bad times.
he is not leaving his wife and it sounds like you are trying convince yourself that you are going to sleep with him while you are married. men will wait and knows that you are close. you must understand that married men want sex first and everything else is second. yeah he is having a good time with you and that is fine but believe me he wants sex. sex is his main goal and don't be fool into thinking otherwise. if he does not get sex from you soon he will cut back on his contact, trust me. of course he will said that he will keep in contact with you if you don't have sex, that is what you wanted him to say. wake up and don't fool yourself.
you break up the marriage and go with him


he will do the same thing to you
Get a grip on reality Pam. He wants do have sex with you. He'll never leave his wife.
NO your not a hoe if there is no love in there relationship then what's going to keep her man at home???? You shouldn't leave one relationship for another no but at the same time you would be somewhat of a home wrecker if he is not man enough to tell his wife he has eyes for another woman then you need to look at as if he is just another married man that soups up a lot of females heads but WONT leave his wife.... It all matters if kids are involved and what you will lose...
What ever happened to ';till death do we part';? It is not ';till things get hard %26amp; we have problems %26amp; fight';. Does anyone take their vows seriously anymore?
i guess if your in a bad marriage it would be so easy to fall in love with anyone even someone who is married. he probably wants to be with u, maybe u make him happy, but when u invest in a man who is already married it could bring u heartbreak worse than u already have.
He is trying to fool you into having sex with him by using your love sick emotions to manipulate you.





And y'all are both nasty for staying married and cheating on your spouses. You both need to get divorced as soon as possible and stop dragging things on with your current spouses...it's not right morally.





And yeah you are a home wrecker and a skank.
Where is Jerry Springer when you need him ..


I sense a %26lt; cat fight %26gt; brewing between Pam and the other un-loved wife in the picture.
I think he generally just meant the whole dream itself-he's going to make that whole scenario happen one day for you both. You're going to get ragged on pretty good, considering you're both married, but I'm not going to judge that, cuz that wasn't your question. I do have 1 though, if he hadn't come along %26amp; you hadn't in his life, would either have you just stayed w/your spouses?





It's good you're both waiting, that gives any relationship a whole lot to look forward to.
These things never have a good ending, meaning even if you have him down the roads, more and likely you will experience the same as you are now in your current marriage. nothing stay the same..all you have to do is make it better by incorporating new things into you guys marriage.


this is what i think:


1. you are using your negative experience from your current (bad) marriage as an excuse to play around.


2. im a guy, and i've been there done that, and girls that i meet, are just Booty only. and trust me, we guys are really good at lying and going with the flow. whether its 3 month (kissing only) to 1 year later still kissing only. its (i got you), and i will go with it till i get that booty.


3. meet any new guys, and you will say the same thing. oh he is diffrent from that loser at home, oh he is much more polite or whatever you it is that say about him..Trust me, that stuff gets old, and eventually, you will be thinking to yourself, why did i do this....or why..


good luck!!
he's not all you fantasise he is, he is a loser would be adulterer,


hes acting, get it? a big act. wake up, look at reality, the big picture, he's taken.
sounds like he wants to get in your pants
Again the people that write hoe , whore are just livid jerks and are jealous.


I think you should just not get involved anymore. He has baggage. You dont want that ... If a man is very unhappy in his marriage he will DIVORCE....


This doesn't seem like it is happening at this moment.
I dont think he really had a dream like that, i think he wants to play the nice guy to try and get into your pants. The fact that you dont care about anyone besides your self shows how unlucky your husband is to have you. Why he would even want you i dont know. I dont think this guy loves you i think he wants a FWB, and if not then what is holding him back from getting a divorce? And the same question i ask to you. You are in lust. The grass isn't greener on the other side. I hope you are happy when your husband divorces you and this man who you think loves you and you think you love is off with his wife. meanwhile you are all alone. Just remember that its all your fault, because you are a selfish floozy.
At first I thought this was one of those Ho wanna Know questions. But you sound too intelligent for that. I am The Other Woman in my situation also. However, I am not emotionally invested in this relationship. I am not so naive to believe this man will leave his wife for me. If that is your belief, the best advice I can give you is GET OUT! Particurlarly if you are emotionally involved. The only cabin you will see is the ones you make out of the toys called Lincoln Logs. He will use you up so that when you are with other men, they will describe having sex with you as throwing a hot dog down a hallway. I want to ask you one question, What is the benefit/ s? If you can't point to your bank account, a car or a rent receipt then this is a Ho wanna Know question. Don't be no fool and make me proud!





Remember they ain't giving out no bail outs to people like you.
you need to take a break, and really work out what you want, mayb this wasnt a dream he had it ishappythoughts he has of you away from his dull life, i fell big time for a married man and for 4 years i got all that stuff too, his wife found out where you think he is now?!!! yep with her and dumped me so quick im now in a horrible depressed messed up state yes my fault too but i met him when my bro was murdered and he was there he lived on and off with me but he walked away so quickly when it came to it and ive been left with nopne and no self esteem so do the righ thing xxxx let me know xx
OK so, I've had an affair with a then married man. I was in a committed relationship with a child. I do regret it but i won't mope about all day feeling guilty. Most ppl who divorce to get with someone else, it doesn't work. First off you need to heal from one relationship to be able to function in another. this man ended up leaving his wife after we ended _ not having to do with me but she found out and is now happily with someone else and he is still alone. I would never date him because he cheat on his wife with me so why should i believe he'll be faithful to me. Likewise if you leave your husband for him he'd probably feel like you can't be as committed to him since you had no regards to break off your previous ';commitment';. I once broke up with someone for someone else but truth is they are just the rebound. because you don't want feel lonely and feel that its better with them. but in the end you just get tired of never having time to think about it. jumping in too quickly and mixed feeling maybe even still loving your ex.
It means he is conditioning (manipulating) you for sex. He's patient and doesn't mind the game of getting you into bed. Men think if they talk to women about having sex with them, it will turn them on, get them in the mood and enable them to seduce you.





This guy is cheating on his wife and you are cheating on your husband. This isn't a good start for a new relationship. In order for any relationship to have a chance of working, there must me trust. How can the two of you ever trust each other when you cheated on your own spouses in order to be with each other?





You say you are in a terrible marriage and want out. So get out! What's stopping you from getting a divorce so you can actually be free to be with someone else?





Is it impossible for you to stand on your own two feet? Is the real problem that you have to wait until you are sure this man wants you and just isn't looking for an affair, before you can leave your husband? Some women feel they can't make it on their own and they need to have a man to lean on. They never leave the man they are with until they have another man all lined up and ready to take his place. I have known such women and they have a long list of terrible past relationships. They never find true happiness.
If I were you I would leave my marriage yet, this is sneaky and a sweettalker, this dream sound familiar I heard that dream from other woman before told by guys who were after them
I fell in love with a married woman once, her name was Pam, and I wish it all wouldn't have happend, even though I did love her, the pain still hurts me almost 30 years later. Can that tell you anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment