Sunday, December 11, 2011

Why is this guy popping up in and out of my life?

I've known this guy for 2 years. When we first started talking I was going to a rough situation(no job etc). He still continued to see me and after two months proceeded to tell me that he loved me. We kept spending time together on and off for the next year. He would always whisper that he loved me and look deep into my eyes. It seemed like the closer we got the scareder(if thats a word) he got. Then he started to distance himself from me. So, I allowed him space because I didnt want to interfere with his life. I started seeing my ex again to give our relationship another try....as you can see that didnt work out. But thru the course of my exes and I's relationship i would still talk to him. He would still tell me loved me and that I should leave the other guy because I was getting played. SO, I left. When I moved back home, I couldn't get in touch with him. But, we ended up running into each other. He stopped me in the mall to say hello and told me how beautiful I looked and that he missed me. Every now and then he'll text me to see how I am doing but after that I cant catch him anymore. He is very busy and is caught up in his job etc. I think I have found my soulmate but at the same time I feel stupid for STILL trying to get attention because after all this time, he still doesnt make the time for me. Maybe I should just move on, but I know that this man loves me and he will always be in the back of my mind. I need mature advice please....I'm a grown a$$ woman.Why is this guy popping up in and out of my life?
ah i know what you're going through as I went thru somethng similar myself.



you know it's hard to tell if a person really loves you or not. i mean all the sugar candy stuff we see in movies never happen in real life.



you need to ask yourself - what does he really do to make you feel special. Does he ONLY give you compliments or tlel you that he misses you? Or is he also there for you when ur sad or when you need help? is he ready to adjust his schedule if you really need help with something - the wya your close friends would?



if the answers to these are no - i don't think he is into you. you are probably a back-up plan for him in the event he's bored (which explains why he does not like you spending time with others - he wnats you to be available when he has time to kill). You just need to accept MOST people think that way (women too). And you need to be firm with him. try to keep yourself busy - start a hobby - date others. if he's smart he'll take the hint and back off.



if the answers to the q's above are yes - then maybe he truly loves you but is a bit spooked and needs some space. a VERY human way of reacting. and that takes time. it can be pissing off as hell - but hey - humans aint perfect are they?



I hope I have helped you and not confused you....Why is this guy popping up in and out of my life?
Are you sure he loves you? It seems like now that you are available, he should be more attentive. I don't see a relationship here if all you do is text now and then.



Next time you talk to him, lay it all out. Tell him how you feel and that you want a real relationship. If he still can't commit to you, it's time to move on.
i agree with the first answer completely.

u are too sensitive and too innocent to complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment