Sunday, December 11, 2011

I have fallen in love with a married man. Yes, call me a?

homewrecker its ok. I cannot help how I am feeling. I am stuck in a terrible marriage and want to get out. I know it is wrong but its like I first want to know what this man's intentions are before I get out of my marriage. I met this other man 3 months ago. We have a very good relationship and we DON'T sleep together. We just chat and have drinks and LOTS of laughs. We have kissed though but that's it. I never knew a person could have so much fun with someone. I don't know this kind of behaviour in my marriage and I just absolutely love it. Yesterday evening I asked him if he will still stay in contact with me even if I don't sleep with him and he said ';definitely';. He said apart from what I think THAT is not all he wants from me. (And I really won't sleep with him before we both get out of our marriages). This has been going on for 3 months. He has had MANY alone opportunities with me and never tried anything. So the following morning I got the following sms from him:


';I had the most amazing dream about us last night, it briefly went like this. We were at a log cabin (don't know where). We were both dressed up, you were in the most amazing dress and I was in my tux. Anyway, we were both cooking together and drinking champagne, I kept kissing you. We then sat on the wooden deck and had a wonderful candlelit dinner overlooking twinkling lights of the local village in the distance. We then had a dance to your music, then we slowly undressed each other and went in the spa bath on the deck, we then had the most amazing sex ever. Anyway, I will make it happen one day';. He knows I have this dream to go live in Canada one day in a log cabin. SO MY QUESTION IS: What does I will make it happen one day mean? Could it mean that he wants to give me the life I dream of one day or does it mean he will one day succeed to get into my pants? I don't understand if he meant the latter why he would say that after I told him THE NIGHT BEFORE that its not going to happen and he musn't expect it from me and he clearly understood.I have fallen in love with a married man. Yes, call me a?
if both of you are unhappy in your marriages, then I say get out of those relationships and be with each other! sometimes marriages aren't meant to be, otherwise people wouldn't be getting divorced every day.





I think one day I will make it happen means he will make the whole dream come true, that's he with you and you guys are so happy together, not just the sex part. I think it means he sees you as the person he truly wants to be with.I have fallen in love with a married man. Yes, call me a?
why would you want to cheat on ur husband and have this other guy cheat on his wife.


you should atleast seperate from ur husband before you start seeing another man
your life must be miserable.
IF WOMEN STUCK TOGETHER AND DIDNT S**T ON EACH OTHER THER WOULN NOT BE ISSUES LIKE THIS ! ,


dont go near him again . his poor poor wife !
You marry him.he leaves you for another women like this later on? how do you feel? not fair on his wife or your husband please thing about things from every ones perspective
No, break ur relationship with him.u would never be happy by making any one sad.at once think that u r his wife .how would u feel if he cheated u.
For one thing...you are feeling the way you feel because it is new, exciting, and feeling lust which is a chemical reaction attraction. The guy is waiting around and probably making it a game to be your conquest and has no real plan in ending the marriage. He's probably playing games with you, your emotions and your head. You want to get out of your marriage and your feelings for him are making that realization easier. Did you have problems before you met this man? Ever heard of ';rebound'; relationships? You could be setting yourself up for a whole world of hurt. I think he plans on getting into your pants. He will probably deny that and also see how good he is of making you believe his intentions are good. He may just be seeing you as hard to get and it adds to the attraction for you on his part. You may end up being just a conquest. I hope I am wrong. Just be careful. I do not see a future with this guy. Only heartbreak.
Doesn't matter how many times you post this, it doesn't become more acceptable and the truth doesn't change. People with low moral values tend to remain that way, and you are both exhibiting a lack of them. Not sure if you're trolling or not....





The only home you are ';wrecking'; is your own (and he his). We don't know this guy and can't read his mind so he may be full of crap or sincere, but either way you are both exhibiting rather low moral values by your behavior and wracking up some less-than-positive karma (what goes around, comes around).





If your marriage is that bad, get out of it. It's not that hard to figure out that it's not kewl to go fishing somewhere else when you're still involved with someone...If you're so unhappy in your situation, whether this guy is serious about you or not shouldn't matter. It sounds like you're waiting to end your marriage until you think you've found greener grass. That could easily bite you in the azz. Either leave becaues it is unacceptable or stay and work through it...don't let what ';might'; be waiting for you on the outside be an influence.
So basically you are using your husband as a back-up while you cheat, hurt and dis-respect him? If you are going to behave in such a cheap manner you could at least have even self-respect for your-self to get out of your marriage first and with a little dignity!


Put your-self in his shoes...





As for you two, I think that you deserve each other, you both took vows and your significant others should be made aware of what is going on!
He is biding his time. He knows that if he waits long enough and makes up BS stories about you two, subject you told him already, he will eventually build up so much anticipation in you that you will rip your clothes off infront of him and rip his clothes off too and have sex together.


If you honestly think that you will be able to abstain from having sex with a man that even you say, ';you are in love with';, you are a little on the nieve side. I don't mean that to be rude, but you are messin around with some pretty dangerous fire here.


There are other forces in this world that want to destroy you. What a better way to do that, than get you in situations that will cause you to commit one of the worst acts in history 2nd only to murder. Adultery. Are you really willing to tell you husband and I am guessing you have children too. Are you ready to tell them that you allowed yourself to sleep with another man besides their dad, your husband.


You either need to end this relationship or get divorced. You should end the relationship anyway.





A man that is willing to do this with you, would do it to you!!!





Don't go down a road you will DEFINITELY REGRET in the future.





One of my good friend's mom cheated on her husband for 5 years before anyone found out. When they did, it tore the whole family apart emotionally and physically.





Don't go down this road, I know you are better than this.
he is just trying to get u to sleep with him, and once u do he will probably dump u. it always is like this when u first meet someone, its new and exciting and takes u away from your life.
OMG... u deserve betta... leave yr hubby if really no feeling... or at least try to salvage yr marriage. This is wad happening in my office right now... a women like u fall in love with one of the colleague here who is a married man too... they didn had sex... but guess wad.. this guy is also dating another girl in the office... guys who cheat cant stop... i hope this help
any woman who cheats on her husband with a married man will eventually let him into her pants. so, who do you think you're fooling? i know that you will both eventually get what's coming to you. have a good one.
If you want to get out of your marriage, then do it.





HOWEVER, don't wait to figure out what this MARRIED GUY will do first.





YOUR marriage has nothing to do with this new guy.





If your marriage is over, then get out, but the reasons for leaving your marriage CANNOT be anything that has to do with the married guy.





You are asking for heartbreak, trouble and pain if you think that the married guy will leave his wife for you.





They never do.





If you don't believe me, ask him if he has an attorney and when he plans on doing it. Tell him of your own plans and ask him for a timeline. Unless he can point to a calendar and say, ';This is the day';, then he's playing you. I am curious, however, how you can say that you have a very good relationship with someone who RIGHT NOW is CHEATING on his WIFE!?





You chat, have drinks and laughs ... but you haven't a clue who this guy is. You're not dating out in the open, and you haven't slept with him yet.





If you really want to give this new cheating married guy a chance, then leave your husband and wait until the married guy leaves his wife. THEN date him just like you would date anyone else. Give it at least a year and then see if he's still the dreamy guy you hope he is. I wouldn't hold my breath, hon.





He's cheating on her ... so that about triples the odds of him cheating on you.





This is my view. :(
1. this fun you r experiencing with the GUY is limited till the time u marry him.. TRY to bring it in ur marriage instead OF DEPNDING on sum1 else's husband.


2.ur question%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; he meanz he will have SEX with u 1 day..





u knw what i feel like doing just NOW%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; i feel like showing this SMS thing to ur husband.. who probably would never xpect this frm u..%26gt;%26gt; he being a GUY can be xpected to be DISLOYAL to his wife who must be giving him evrythn too.. but just to have FUN outside home he is WITH U..


u people dnt understand the fact that marriages r MADE IN HEAVEN n u r ready to spoil evrythn just for the SAKE OF FUN%26gt;%26gt;


u being a WIFE CAN DO THIS a person liuke u should never expect ur husband to be LOYAL to u

No comments:

Post a Comment