Sunday, December 11, 2011

How do you know when you have fallen in love with a guy or man christians only? what ever?

hi there i found this guy or man very attractive he is 36 im 22 (ive always liked older guys or man) anyways,the thing is that he only been here for 2 and half weeks and i everytime i saw him i would be very nervious and start to feel anxious. he is a pastor and he was up in the pulpit and he need no look at evryone right?? but when he looked at me i felt something different like he would stare at me and when he did he would like try and catch my gaze. i dont know, i talk tohim and he seems nice and he is cute. when wesaid our goodbyes he holds one of my hands and looked at me directly in my eyes and said we will keep in touch. what does it mean? oh i almost forgot ( idont know him well)he gave me 2 diff emails plz answer me im so confusedHow do you know when you have fallen in love with a guy or man christians only? what ever?
WAHH!!! SIGNALS!!!How do you know when you have fallen in love with a guy or man christians only? what ever?
he probably thinks your cute and wants to get to know u better...the fact that he tried to catch ur eye shows hes interested and the fact that he said that youl keep in touch shows he wants 2 get to know u better...good luck
  • talk in front of class
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment