Sunday, December 11, 2011

Should I Let Him Go, Or Should I Keep Him?

I have had a boyfriend for 3 1/2 years now. He is the man who made me realize how a woman should really be treated %26amp; how a woman should hold herself (class %26amp; respect). He used to treat me like a queen, hold my hand, want to touch me, kiss me %26amp; he loves being be around me. All of that has drastically changed. He barely looks at me, I try to get a kiss %26amp; he says ';I already gave you one earlier';, he barely talks to me, he says mean things to me %26amp; tries to cover it up with ';...I was just kidding...'; %26amp; we go weeks without having sex.

I have started to feel undesirable %26amp; unattractive. I have become depressed %26amp; VERY lonely, I find myself crying everyday. Now I know the first recommendation would be to talk to him. Well I have many times. He says that he is just stressed out, or tired %26amp; that he is still attracted to me. These are valid reasons why there would be a change in behavior, but why towards me? I have done nothing but try to help him %26amp; support him through hard times %26amp; now that things are starting to look up, I'm getting completely getting shafted. I have become an empty shell of a person because the man I love has set the standards so high of how a man should be, %26amp; now has become the complete opposite.We have talked about it so many times %26amp; I have told him how I feel but nothing has changed. I am so fed up with feeling so low %26amp; there being no resolution that I may just want to end it. I don't know if I have the strength to break up with him but I don't want to feel like this anymore.Should I Let Him Go, Or Should I Keep Him?
break up with him then get back together a day later maybe hell come to his senses i no its harder then it sounds but good luckShould I Let Him Go, Or Should I Keep Him?
rock his world in bed..and i mean in every way..if that doesnt do it..hes either gay or doesnt want you anymore.
end it
Who threw passion out with the bath water? Your own identity as a woman has to come from you. He forgot that women want 4 things: 1) to be held, 2) to be listened to, 3) to be loved unconditionally, and 4) to be shown passion. It is not just how you feel about him, but how he makes you feel about yourself.
You are just mirroring him. If he is stressed out and tired, you will feel stressed out and tired. Then that feeds back on him and he mirrors you.



What you need is two boyfriends, or maybe just some more fun friends. Once you start having some fun, he will pick up on that energy, and work his way out of that rut by mirroring you. Just go out, have some fun, then share the energy.
up to you
Well it must be very confusing. However, there are always periods - in a long-term relationship - when the infatuation, the 'being in love' feeling ends and something else needs to take place, which is real love, which is what we 'work on' every day with our spouse. The problem is that many people are not taught this (where would they?) and therefore they become very confused when they are 'hit' by this. The best solution is of course to go to therapy - marriage therapy - because just talking about it together will not solve it.



If, however, the problem is only an external one, for example he's very stressed at work (but I don't think it's just that, but let's assume it is), you are the person who suffers the most because you are the person he comes back to - it is true that the closest person to us suffers our worst moods, whilst the stranger gets the best of us sometimes. It's just human nature, unfortunately, and again we need to be trained to avoid doing this for the sake of our relationships.



A relationship that works needs to be worked on every day. You can also start yourself by reflecting on what you can do to improve the relationship. He may be surprised by YOUR change. But, if you can , go to marriage therapy or counseling, because it's the quickest way to resolve this before it's too late.
honey get over hm..go some where without him...for a little while..and if he loves you he will come back to you..if not then he is not the right guy for you... and to be honest even though u proply hear this alot...but thr are alot of fish out there....and u will eventually find the right guy
girl you need to let him go.. NO GIRL DESERVES THAT!!

you say that he is the one who taught you how a woman should be treated ,etc. and it is not like that! Letting him go will be hard but sometimes you need to think of yourself and know that you deserve to be treated better..he feels safe that your there and doesnt think you'll leave.or he's over it thinking he is bored or just being an a**hole. let him go and explain why '; [i] dont deserve to be treated like this, you once treated me with respect and i have now lost all respect for you...'; or something aalong those lines



maybe/hopefully after realising what he lost he will grow up and realize what he has done and what caused it...





hope it all works out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment