Sunday, December 11, 2011

I hate her! I hate her! What do I do to keep from committing mass sororicide!?

I despise my mother with an unbelievable hatred. An undeniable fury that could send a Viking running in terror. I can't take this anymore. She is the most hateful, deceitful, self-loving, self-pitying person I have ever met. Let me explain.





She, in the past four years, has developed a taste for alcohol. Ah, I remember mixing her Martinis and listening intently as she described why she is such an amazing mother, the parenting prowess of those who shunned her unparalleled to her own. Why men are dogs, and should be treated as lesser beings far less intelligent than her. It was alright for a while. But, alas, my father hated it. He would insult me when I came in the room, insult me every day, he'd scream and grab me, call me a ';stinking drunk';....But it was okay. Because ';mother'; was ';truthful';. ';Mother'; was ';honest';. Nope. One night she got really, really tanked. She told me stories about how her father kicked her to pieces, her mother beat her with a broom, and her uncle molested her. I was so frantic and upset that I cracked a ceramic pot over my head until it cracked. Then I swallowed a handful of sleeping pills. Being ten...I wasn't the smartest when it came to suicide. It didn't work. And a few days later...When I asked her about the stories...She said I was ';lying';. That she exaggerated. That her father once hit her brother over the head with a broom, and kicked her once when she was being a brat.





I never trusted her again. She became belligerent, drank more, started hitting me a few times...Nothing hard, just really bad swings. A couple times she clonked me in the nose. Then we moved. Constant insults, constant misery, nightly drinking, daily arguments. Needless to say I lost my mind. My dad has become a lot better...But her....She's disgusting. A sweaty, burnt leather sack wrapped around 280 pounds of charred lungs, a filthy liver, and fat. She never takes care of herself, wearing the same sickening sweat pants and near-transparent shirt every day.....She always smells like sweat and tobacco...Gah. She talks about my dad and I behind our backs to her parents, says that he causes her alcoholism, that we're the scum of the earth. Yeah...he's causing it alright...Going out of his way to buy her a 40$ bottle of Scotch. Oh no, my grandparents do it too. ';Most miserable people I've ever met.';, ';I think you should just get a divorce.'; I CAN'T STAND IT!





And now...This surgery brings nothing but joy. She likes to withhold my pills, you see. And when I fall from the pain she likes to make bitchy comments and go out for a smoke, leaving me on the floor. And at night...Well...If I have to pee? Or if I'm dizzy from dehydration? Just have to wait till' the sun comes up so Daddy can help me, because God knows drunky has to stumble to bed. Or the Den floor. Whichever hits her first. And hah...If it wasn't for my daddy...Well, I'd probably die of starvation/dehydration in a puddle of my own urine on the bedroom floor. God bless the man. He loves her though...Which I could never understand. Why would he love her? She says she hates him! Gah!





And she is so humiliating, I was a late bed wetter, so now that every time I sit on a couch or chair she always....ALWAYS...Makes some comment. ';Oh-...Sweeeetie pie, get off the couchy-poo before you make pee-pees.';, ';Oh do you want me to put the pad-dy down in case you poo-poo? Daddy would be very angry if you made wetties on his chair.'; It's humiliating. I feel like a toddler. She...She...I just wish she would go live somewhere else. In a convent, maybe. Yeah.








I'm sorry about this everyone...I just needed to vent. If you have any suggestions about how to help the situation please chime in. If you have any criticisms do so too.I hate her! I hate her! What do I do to keep from committing mass sororicide!?
Holy s--t. This may be an evil idea, but this sounds like a desperate situation. First, set up a hidden camera. Then, hide all of her alcohol, and tell her that you threw it away. Or, just be honest and tell her that you hid it. Make sure to tell her that you did it because you hate seeing her as an alcoholic. Now, at this moment, the situation will turn towards two possible endings. She will either realize that she has a problem and break down, or she will get mad and start engaging you. If she yells (which is guaranteed in the second situation), don't yell back. Try to be calm the whole time. Then, if I have analyzed her correctly, she will probably get physically violent with you. All you have to do is wait until she hits you a few times (not just slaps, but actual malicious punches) before running out of her reach. At that point, pull out the video camera, tell her that you have her physical abuse on tape, and then threaten to send it to the police. Then, immediately take the tape/memory chip to a trustworthy friend's house for safe keeping. By the way, don't tell her who has it.


If you manage to do all of this, you will have successfully changed the status quo in the household, giving you power over her freedom. I must add, though, that you should only use the newfound power to curb her mental abuse. Do NOT abuse it to get special treatment or anything, because then you will be just as bad as her.I hate her! I hate her! What do I do to keep from committing mass sororicide!?
You should start your own sorority.
move.
Since your dad is all better, your dad should get custody of you and you guys should move out. I don't understand how your dad could love a monstrous alcoholic. Your mom makes my mom look like the nicest mom in the world.





If my advice doesn't work, then just destroy all the liquor before it reaches your ';mom';. If that doesn't work either, get a therapist or social worker to help you out.





It seems like your ';mom'; has some life issues to deal with. She needs help also. Also, killing yourself is not the answer.





By the way, you spelled suicide wrong on your question. I guess your were really pissed off when you were typing. Just saying.





I'm sorry all of this crap has happened to you. I hope you find some help. You have my deepest sympathies.





VIVA LA RAZA!
if your being serious about this





you should get your mom help cause she sound like and alcoholic





or at least talk to someone about this and get help, i know that you probably hate hearing this, but it does help. I used to be suicidal and have realized that talking about your problems with somebody you trust does work.





If your still in school talk about it with your counselor who would be happy to help you with your family crisis





i know this is answer might not be much but i hope that i at least helped you a little bit:)
you and your father should try stop her from drinking by taking all her money from her by stealing.
Hi, i really do feel for you, i'm wondering what age you are, and why you can't just move?





I completley disagree that you should touch her alcohol, in the long run this makes no difference to and alcoholic. She will find more somehow at some point, she will only stop if she wants to, not because you do. The only way to help yourself is to get away from her and withdraw from her.





My own mother is a recovering alcoholic for nearly 9 years, and was drinking for years before that, her last 5 being particularly miserable. She was humiliating, irritating, spiteful and cruel.





It is an illness. Your mother is sick. It sounds like she has deep depression with her alcoholism and is treating you in this vile way because her life is so miserable that she wants your to be too. There is nothing that you can do to help her, you could tell her that you know that she is an alcoholic and that she needs help. Her reaction might not be good, but at least she knows that you know. Denial is one of the main reasons alcoholics can't stop drinking. They don't believe that's what they are. But make sure she knows that you KNOW that's what she is.





Her treatment to you is cruel and inexcusable. You should try and get away from her. I don't know where your from but maybe you should contact social services if you are too young to live alone. Get help from someone, even if it is authorities. Any person with a sane state of mind can see that you are suffering from physical and mental abuse. You shouldn't be put through this, you are not responsible for her mistakes. If you can't move due to age you should be eligible for help from some sort of caring authority, especially in your circumstances.





You may feel sorry for your father, but remember, although life may be pretty miserable for him too, he can leave if he wants, but he doesn't, he may not be ready to leave this situation which he has endured for so long, it's hard to understand but it's the way it can be unfortunately for people in destructive relationships. You have to try and concentrate on how to help yourself before you could possibly help anyone else. Just let him know that your there for him. But if you can get out you should. Your mother won't stop drinking unless she wants to and is ready to. Good luck.
write a book! you're amazing. are you an author i swear i would read it.


at school we just finished reading a book similar to this. abusive mother and stuff.
I think you and your dad needs to encourage her to go to a rehabilitation center.

No comments:

Post a Comment