Sunday, December 11, 2011

Serious Man's opinion: Does a woman have to keep a clean house all the time?

Okay, seriously, do you think that in order for you to be happy and want to stay with a woman, that you she needs to keep the house clean all the time and make lunch for you to take to work. What if she doesn't always, but it isn't a horrible mess either. Are men that particular as of how they wants things kept and if they aren't does that over rule their love for their woman?Serious Man's opinion: Does a woman have to keep a clean house all the time?
It depends, are you both working? If you're the ';stay at home'; wife then it's sort what you do and the working person in the relationship brings the money in.



But even in that case, you both live there so it should be a mutual effort. I don't think you have to make him lunch everyday before work though. It's a very nice gesture to do so, but I wouldn't do it all the time because then he might start taking it for granted.



He married you cause he loves YOU not you're habits (hopefully!)



Good luck!Serious Man's opinion: Does a woman have to keep a clean house all the time?
No, I don't mind cleaning up!
My room is a pigsty by my own choosing. To me, i'd rather have it clean....but meh, idc.
Absolutely- men need to be taken care of, and they are slobs. They want to know that they are ';man-of-the-house'; so a housewife is perfect for their girl.
Personally, I'm engaged and I'm planning on being a housewife. I agree with #3, they do need to be taken care of. Women have the ability to multitask, too, so naturally men do the paying work and women to the house work. It makes for a successful and organized life.
What! That's ridiculous. I don't want a maid, or I'd hire one. I think if you love someone, you don't expect them to be your slave. Though in a different sense, that could be fun...



Anyways, I would have a problem with someone who's too much of a slob and wants me to clean up after them or just makes the place unlivable, but other than that, I'd be fine. Both should clean, both should cook, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment