Sunday, December 11, 2011

You will not ever see me again - but i love him!?

i told the man i loved

';you will not EVER see me again';



i did this due to his respectlessness and because he broke my heart. many reasons. he tried to make me jealous by kissing a girl in front of me and trying much more %26amp; laughing about me. how stupid is this?? i kept my cool unless i could not stand it anymore. i'm not sure he knows how much i loved him. we had a love-relationship for more than one year. he was a player but i think he loved me too. AFTER i told him right away, that he would never see me again, he was sad!!



BEFORE the breakup he made hints like ';move in with me'; ';i don't want to loose you'; ';will you be there for me?'; and he seriously wanted to know if i could imagine having a life together. i had keep him in distance because he broke my heart already then, so i just smiled and indicated a no...



so, what do i do?



i mean, should i stick to my word and never see him again.. otherwise he won't respect me? i'm sad and still love him???You will not ever see me again - but i love him!?
Why do you LOVE this jerk???? can't you find someone else? It would be better to be alone than with this a--hole! Imagine what your life would be like living with him. everytime he goes somewhere you will wonder who he has been with. (do you want to die from AIDS or get some other disease) since he already has shown how sadistic he is (kissing someone in front of you and having a wife that he cheats on etc) what makes you think that you won't be his next game?? he will cheat on you I GAURANTEE it and rub it into your face to make you hurt. and you still love him???? suppose you got pregnant and became dependant on him, can you imagine what your life would be like puking sick in the morning with a fat belly and no job or money while he is out screwing someone and telling her that he really wants to get rid of his wife (you) because he doesn't ';want to lose her'; and he really wants to move in with her, but he can't because he has you. he will hate you and resent you after a while. Before you contact him again just sit back and yes, 'seriously imagine what life would be like living with him'. Do you like to hurt all the time??You will not ever see me again - but i love him!?
How would he respect you if you don't respect yourself? FInd someone who won't behave like this.
You need to think from your mind not from the heart but I am afraid this is not in your control.



I wish you achieve what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment