Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fight for the one you love or let it all go?

I love this boy so much we were together for over a year. We broke up about a month a go. Im still not over it.. I just don't see how you can get over someone your in love with...I want to fight for the man i love..but just been sitting back waiting for him to come around... now that a month is passing... im starting to really believe its over... Would you still fight for the relationship if you believe it was worth keeping...Fight for the one you love or let it all go?
If you believe this man is what you really want and who you really want to be with. Why should you give up? Unless he says he doesn't want you anymore fight for him honey... I'm in sorta the same situation only now it's harder for me cause I left it too long and he has another girlfriend.

Never give up on something you really want!

I wish you the best of luck with it xFight for the one you love or let it all go?
I say fight for it. I know they say if you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours, screw that! I think you make your own destiny, God puts the decision and situation infront of you, youre the one who decides what to do with it. If you love him and want to be with him then go for it, do whatever it takes. Then in the end if youre still not together then at least you know you tried your hardest and wont have to think back later on in life wondering what would have happened if you tried. Good luck girl!
Yes, I would definitely fight for someone I love. HOWEVER, think carefully about it. Getting back together with someone is a delicate process. YOU need patience, courge, and wisdom. NEVER jump right back into a relationship that's broken. There are probably VERY good reasons you are broken up. Spend this time apart to allow the lessons of your relationship to sink in. To really become part of you and help you to grow as a person. Then, when you have some emotional distance from the situation, ask yourself if getting back together the best thing for both of you? If the answer is yes, then ask yourself, is the time right to try to get it back together? Firgure that out and develop a strategy for getting back in touch. DO NOT get back in touch with him right now. You both need to heal from the break up. Post your question in another month. You'll see things differently then.
Would I fight for a girl that I loved, to try to win her back. Absolutely. Would it do anything, ultimately no. If we're talking about an actual break up which it sounds like, there is no getting back together, atleast not the way it used to be. I lost my first love while I was in Iraq, it hurt more than I thought possible, and I tried for months to win her back. Not to sound arrogant but I am a very good looking guy, I have a great body, personality, and I am one of the sweetest guys out there. I said everything right and did things that my friends even wrote down so they could do them i the future. I won her back a few times but it was only temporary. She didn't feel the same way and neither did I because in my heart I knew that she didn't feel the same way anymore. It hurts but sometimes you just have let it go.
yes fight for the ones you love. but dont fight if the other person doesnt want u to fight for it. i cnt properly comment as i dont know teh reasons why you broke up, but if they are able to be worked though then yes its worth fighting for if it is true love, if it is reason on which cannot be fixed then, although its going to be so hard, u will need to move on.
girl dont let it go! i was in ur situation not too long ago... if u cant c urself w/anyone other than him and all u feel is him and hes like da air u breathe then hes ur one and dont let it go. fight for him. show him how much u stil love him. hes worth it hun.
it depends on how both sides feel. its really hard when you have had a major break up and for EVERY single person they have a diffrent way of dealing with it. you just have to find yours
Let him know how you feel and leave it at that
No fight!

Nothing say him!

You said it's over yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment