Sunday, December 11, 2011

The he married me he should love me as I am myth...so why should I have to look pretty, keep the kitchen clean?

...etc., etc. Something someone wrote on here reminded me of a now ex friend's attitude toward her hubby. She gained oh, about 80 pounds after she married him and until the day he left her she believed that he would stay with her no matter what. All you people who go to bed with bad breath, don't keep your home clean, feed your man out of a can, and you men who cut your toe nails at the kitchen table, etc., get fat, let yourself go...do you really think your spouse should or will stay with you? How many married people actually work at looking good for their partner, keeping the home clean and in good repair, etc.? And how many think their partner should love them and be true to them no matter how dirty the house is, how fat they get, etc. etc?The he married me he should love me as I am myth...so why should I have to look pretty, keep the kitchen clean?
WE keep OUR home clean because WE don't want crap all over the place and guests thinking WE are slobs.



WE do the dishes and cook the meals together because WE both work and WE both eat the food.



WE do the shopping as time %26amp; need dictates.



WE take care of ourselves for OURSELVES because WE want to be healthy and have long %26amp; happy lives.



Sure, there's nothing wrong with being courteous to your partner and being healthy %26amp; happy so you can have a long life with them, but to do something just FOR THAT person because you think it'll keep them by your side is simply absurd! Wanderers will wander, cheaters will cheat, and marriages fall apart because of the PEOPLE involved, not just the dynamic.The he married me he should love me as I am myth...so why should I have to look pretty, keep the kitchen clean?
Im fairly fit, fairly good looking, treat my wife very good, and I work a middle class high profile job.... Yet my wife can still be a huzzy.



On those grounds I think this question is disqualified.
it depends, letting yourself go and become lazy and slobby is probably the aftermath of a more serious problem that would need analyized. I wouldn't be able to continue loving a lazy slob. Now if the other got physically disabled and could not keep up on things, that would be a totally different story.
were all human at some point we stink and we let the house go maybe a diet fails maybe were just plain tired. I think a spouse should stay with you because they love you for who are inside everything on the outside ages changes.I keep up the home pretty well but I have those days when I don't want to clean should my husband leave me for that its not a good reason.
Don't forget, the marriage vows include the phrase ';for better, for worse.';, not ';for better OR for worse.';. Once those vows have been taken you accept the person as they are, as they become later on if they change, for better, for worse.
  • baby advice you
  • fake nails from breaking
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment