Sunday, December 11, 2011

Do I really love my husband?

I Have been married for 3 years. i am pregnant with our first child. and i am so confused with do i love my husband or do i feel secure? hes not at all the kind of man i pictured myself with. he is very handsome but never know the right thing to say or do to me. he doesnt think our special days are special. i have recently began to not care. we have been thru arguing over his female ';friends';. he says they are just friends but he talks and text and he seems scared to even mention her name to me. I DONT TRUST HIM!!! and the crazy part is...i dont care anymore. i dont care what he does i dont check his phone anymore, or ask where he is. i just dont think we are in love anymore. it feels strange just to look him in the eye, our sex life is all but gone. it feels like im just holding on to memories. we cant talk about it. wheni try to he tells me that i am arguing and he doenst like to argue. i just stopped. i dont talk, i hold it in, and i am beginning to withdraw myself from him.



The question is how do you tell if your relationship/marriage is just a thing of comfort, or is love really keeping us together?Do I really love my husband?
Sometimes we fall out of love with our significant other, that is okay. Relationships have ups and downs. It sounds like right now the two of you are going through a down period. Plus, being pregnant and hormonal isn't helping the situation.



If his female friends bother you, you should put your foot down on the matter. I would simply ask him what's more important some ';friend'; of his or his wife and child. I think you should explain to him that it bothers you and you would really appreciate if he stopped speaking with her.



I think one problem in your relationship is you are holding on to the idea of the man you pictured yourself with. Honestly, people rarely end up with the people they pictured themselves with. I think that's a good thing. I knew everything I wanted in a man, then I met my fiance and he showed me everything I needed in a man.



As far as he never knows the right thing to say or do, few men do. They are at a lost, but if we tell them usually if they love as they will try. If you want him to do something tell him that's what you want him to do. It's really that simple. We know what we want, they can only guess unless we tell them.



Holding it in isn't helping either. You need to talk to him. Tell him how you are feeling. Don't rise your voice or show any sign of being upset, just calmly tell him you feel this way and that way and why. Don't blame him just state the facts. I learned that even though I didn't think I was starting arguments I was because I would try and say things in a way that put all the blame on him.



You know when love is keeping you together when the thought of being apart from him for the rest of your life is an unbearable thought. Sometimes it's easy to confuse love and comfort because if he is the right person he will make you feel comfortable, safe, and secure.



I think you just need to talk to your husband and spend some time with him. Doing things that the two of you like to do. I don't know how far along you are, but if you are too far along the two of you could just stay in and watch a movie together. It's the little things in relationships that make them work.Do I really love my husband?
I honestly and truly feel for you.
It sounds like your having issues, you might be extra moody cause of your body being pregnant and the hormones and all that. But It sounds like more is going on then that. You need to see a marrige counsler and get help if you want to stay together for the baby and have a good relationship. Cause right now it doesn't sound like it's going good and it's been 3 years....you have a lifetime.
Although the memories were memorable, and the time spent together in the past were timeless, some things are not meant to be... HOWEVER I think you guys should re-talk everything through and repatch your lives to the point that you guys could love each other again, NOT FORCIBLY, but naturally. Because the child is on the way I assume and that's what important here. A right home for him/her. But if its literally impossible for you two to ever feel any kind of chemistry again, than maybe figure out how you could still both be evenly part of the childs life



Hope it works out.
hold up... you answered your question in the second thing you said. you're pregnant with your first child. i know this probably isnt what you want to hear right now but i think i kinda know what you're going through... my husband... even tonight wouldnt stop checking out other girls at a bar we went to with some friends to play pool... i actually let the table to go to the bathroom and cry just because i was so offended by what he was doing... but he didnt seem to get it. i know that you just don't care right now but like i said.. ur pregnant... so am i nine months now so i think i kind of have an idea of how this all feels.. as far as sex life goes... with some women when they're pregnant there really is no urge to have sex whatsoever... so i would just wait it out for now. it may just be a passing thing or you may be right in your suspicion... but either way you have the rest of your pregnancy to find that out.. i mean, i doubt you would go through a divorce during a pregnancy.. not only would that be a huge ordeal... but because your hormones are all thrown off and out of whack it would probably not be the best time of judgment. just give it some time... and hopefully things work out for the best.



i hope this helped a little

goodluck in the near future with u and the little one

=]
Marriage unfortunately does not guarantee a successful, happy and everlasting relationship. You say you no longer care, but part of you still does or else you wouldn't be asking this. Am I right? If you honestly want to make your marriage work, you need to address your concerns with your husband in a serious manner. Many married couples go through spells of unhappiness and dissatisfaction, but the love, no matter how absurd it might seem in such circumstances, does still have the potential to be reborn.



Best of luck to you.
imagine yourself alone with your child, how does that make you feel? imagine him with another woman who will be step mother to your child, how does that make you feel? can you imagine another man playing father to your child?



Remember, forsaking all others. If you can explore your feelings with regards to the scenarios above it might give you some insight in to your true feelings.



Good luck hope you can work things out.
know what your going through.... i feel exactly the same way. sorry i couldnt help but just letting you know your not the only one feeling this. good luck. e mail me if you want
it sounds like your pregnant and he isn't giving you much attention..

Men...



been there..
  • potato bacon soup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment