Sunday, December 11, 2011

I fall in love with a married woman . How can I do?

I am a single man. life without love and woman is really insipidity. As a nomal man, sometimes the sex desire makes me crazy. The prostitute is not a wise choice for I keep the idear that it is better to die from sex famine than die from AIDS. So the only solution is DIY.



That day I meet my angel in a online dating club (It seems I went there though a web page called:

http://celebrityhome.ourprofile.net/



She is really perfect - sexy, good-tempered and considerate. I think she is not only a good sex parter, but also a soul mate. But I know she is married, the relationship between us is not immoral. I am very ambivalent. I do not know what I should do , to leave her or to stay with her. Can you give me some suggestion?I fall in love with a married woman . How can I do?
Unless she leaves her husband, your relationship can and should go nowhere. Find another girl who has less baggage.I fall in love with a married woman . How can I do?
you love her, but it seems like your mostly going after sex!!!
My friend, falling in love with a married woman is not immoral. But going beyond that will lead you to immorality. Another thing is,that woman has her own responsibility to her husband and children (if she has). And you do not want to put yourself in trouble,would you?If you stay with her or leave her, what are the good points and bad points?Weigh the points and decide.
You should have known better than to begin chatting with a married woman to begin with. You wouldn't have fallen in love with her if you hadn't engaged in this inappropriate behavior to begin with.
You say she is a good sex partner and that the relationship is not immoral? If you are having sex with a married woman it is immoral. You need to stop this relationship with her and look for a single woman.



If single women are not attracted to you, maybe you need to look into this and make some changes in yourself.
YES my advice would be to stick to D,I.Y. dont get involved with a married woman. it only causes trouble. she wont leave him %26amp; if he finds out then it could be dangerous.
You know it's wrong to have a love relationship with a married women. Ask what she wants out of this relationship. That's the first step. If she really loves you and wants to be with you she will opt out of her marriage. If not, you should find someone single.
you have to leave her, she's married, she can't fall in love with you.
F*** is wrong with you. Don't mow another man's lawn.
reverse the role and you were married and your wife meet this sexy, good-temperedand considerate man how you feel you know there no future in messing with a married woman have she said anything about leaving her husband you already know the play so move on and fine some one else unless you like misery good luck but remmeber this what goes around come around
is it a new way of advertising? consider the risks and see if they are worth it.
stay away from married woman , you have no right to destroy marriges.
She wasn't yours in the first place. Find someone who is not already taken. Wouldn't you always wonder, if she would run around on her husband now, what would keep her from running around on you?
  • horses
  • delegates
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment