Thursday, October 21, 2010

Did he ever love me or not?

I had known a man for 4 years we had slept together,wed text everyday and wed send pics and rude texts ,he told me he was single but couldnt be in a realtionship.I found out he had a girlfriend who he had been with for a year,i confronted him and he just ignored me,.

six weeks later he gets intouch and says shed found out will you tell her we are just friends ,tell her we had nt had sex or anything,i refused to lie and he rang me and said i was all the names under the sun,he was very angry.He text the next day and apologised.

Two weeks later we went on a date and got together ,we were together for 7 months,he told me he loved me all the time and was glad we were together ,although we only ever had sex in his car or outside over his car bonnett.

.I then found out he was back with another ex and had been living with her and pretending to me i was his girlfriend,I confront him ,he denied it and then just cut me out of his life.,didnt text me ,stopped speaking to me,i text him 8 weeks later and he replied we exchanged 12 texts but i initiated it and he hasnt spoke since,and its been four weeks later.

How could he do this to me?i still love him and want him back?how could he make me fall in love with him,and tell me he loved me ,he did things that i thought meant he cared he told me he loved me,he got worried if i didnt say i loved him,He would always kiss me and then smell my hair(not in a weird way)after sex he said he loved me,he said il give you a tee shirt with my aftershave on,We got some free drinking glasses from mcdonalds and he said they can be our glasses,il keep it in my room to think of you,he bought me perfume and a card for my birthday,

Did he ever have feelings for me,did he want the best of everything?greedy?

help?Did he ever love me or not?
u r ******* stoopid if he did it to u twice he really dnt give 2 shits bout u hun except it and get over itDid he ever love me or not?
He wants sex only, u have the choice either to leave him or to stay with him till u get Mr.proper man

No comments:

Post a Comment