Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do you know if the man you love, love's your kid's?

Ive been in a relatiuonship with this guy for 2 years. My youngest son and I live with him now and we have for about a year. My son calls him Daddy and is head over heels for this guy. He says that he's nice and he makes him happy. This guy says that he loves my son too, but I sometimes cant tell if he's serious or just saying it to keep peace between us. So how can I know or not?How do you know if the man you love, love's your kid's?
When growing up I had a step dad, and he would tell my mom that he loved us, but we could tell that he didn't, he saw us as more of a burden then a benefit. What I'm saying is, you can tell simply by the reactions of your kids. Your kids seem happy about it, so yes, I think he does.How do you know if the man you love, love's your kid's?
You can tell by looking in their inside
  • different myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment