Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can i forget the man i love?

I just wanted to ask for any advice. I'm really down right now and so sad. I fell in love with this man and we've been seeing each other but it's like an on and off thing because he's no ready for commiment yet, Despite knowing that, i still accepted him because i do love him so much.Our on and off relationship already happened few times like 6th time already this time. And he will just stop contacting me because he said he wanted to find himself because he's not ready for any commitment and when he realized that i am getting more attached, he pulls away. Then after a while like few weeks of not hearing from him, he'll just text me again. I heard he's kind of dating a new girl and i got hurt so badly and couldn't stop crying. He knows that if he thinks he's ready to see me again, i wouldn't say no. But i'm loosing respect for myself already if i keep on doing that same routine where he decides to not see me and then after few weeks or 2 months, he'll start contacting me again. I don't know what to think of anymore to forget him.Now he's dating someone and i am hurting. I love him so much. My friends told me i deserve someone better. But why do i find it so hard to forget this man and still love him despite of what he's been doing to me... I'm so sad. Please i need any advice that i could get.

Thank youHow can i forget the man i love?
It is going to take time tough to say but that is the truth

No comments:

Post a Comment