Thursday, October 21, 2010

Repost... since nobody gave any helpful suggestions last time?

Question:



My boyfriend dumped me 2 hours ago over an argument... how I do give him a satisfying apology so that he'll give me another chance?



Okey... so I sent some angry e-mails to my ex-friend because he told me he was taking a one month vacation to another country 1 day after we start kissing and holding hands. And then I discovered he was actually in another country but he's ignoring me now because he thinks I'm crazy. He just dumped me about 2 hours ago.



I sent him this e-mail:



';Please give me another chance. When you called me last month I was so nervous about meeting you I went 24 hours without any sleep before my job interview. I think that inspite of everything, you are a really good person who has made many bad choices. You are the only Christian I know who measures up to my standard of purity but I didn't think I could ever be good enough for you so I tried to decrease your value by pretending not to know you. I am really defensive and slow to trust people because I get suicidal thoughts when I am in love with a man whose heart doesn't belong to me.';



Background info:

When we went out he used to see me once every 2-3 weeks.... and then he cut me out of his life without giving me any explanation... and later told me he thought I was ';crazy.'; And then I made a list of 20 - 30 accusations towards him when he was at my house this morning about how he mistreated me and didn't take me seriously... and he left after about an hour saying ';It's pretty obvious that you don't want me here.';



Then he says this:



';I am sorry but I think it is best for both of us if we stayed away from each other for good. I don't want to keep hurting you when it is clear that we want different things out of life. I also think it would be very beneficial for you to start seeing a psychiatrist or a psychologist about your issues. I hope you have a good and fulfilling life and that you find someone who will aprpeciate and love you but that is just not met. ONce again I am sorry if I hurt you but this is the best thing for everyone. Goodbye and don't worry, you will find someone.



Then I sent him this e-mail



';Do you remmber when you used to stutter when you talked? I remember watching you follow Clorissa around the student centre. U looked so miserable and chaotic but if some girl had given you a chance to be yourself you would have been normal after 3 weeks. I have never been close to a guy but if you give me a chance it won't take me long to adjust and I don't think I ever told you what God wanted me to do with my life. God told me to write books and to use the money to sponsor a chrisitan orphanage in africa. I told you about the tim hortons idea. I also want to get a phd in theology at an ivy league school once my book is published.';



Then I said



Let's meet for coffee.... (That was bout 35 minutes ago)



So what do I do now?Repost... since nobody gave any helpful suggestions last time?
Get therapy...Repost... since nobody gave any helpful suggestions last time?
I don't have the time to care about your love life...
I did give you helpful suggestions, you choose to ignore it and spam this continuously.
Wow, a re-post after 2 hours, you are desperate my girl.



Make your own coffee.
Buttfuck.



Translation; I don't care if this is a troll or not, it's lame and boring and I like Strawberries.
If you require help on your relationship try posting in the relationship area.



Other than that you wait.
I hope you can find peace.
What does your empathy tell you about his feelings?



Use that as a basis to go on. If you're compatible, then it will work out. If not, then your true love is elsewhere waiting for the moment of destiny to get together with you.
I think he has very good reasons for thinking you're crazy and don't blame him a bit from dropping you like a hot potato...get some professional help, fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment