Thursday, October 21, 2010

How to read a man who gives love every kind but is not interested in sex?

I am with gorgeous handsome wonderful man, who I love to bits! who gives entire everything in our relationship, wants to be with me, lives with me, adores and raises my two boys from the first marriage, keeps loving me, is able to give me whatever my needs are and actually is a perfect match for a real husband except! one thing: we don't match in bed (I love to make up sex as it is a part of my love and he wants to make love but only sometimes as he insists he does not have a need for it so much)...?

I am sure I am attractive as I could have many around, and I never had this kind of problem before, but how can I understand this only one this chosen one closest to my heart? Is it wrong that he is not so interested in my sexappeal like others? Men and women? Answer with helping advice, maybe some of you are experts? Or maybe we should go to a professional? But this option is embarrassing for it's not anonnymous!

Shall I belive he will be happy with me without sex passion and marry me?How to read a man who gives love every kind but is not interested in sex?
Sounds like he genuinely loves you, so you've nothing to worry about there.



Some people (even guys) just aren't all that interested in sex.



However, relationships are all about give and take - from both partners. If you have a need then he should be helping to fulfil that need.



Maybe you should conspicuously do things for him which you don't really want to do. Make a point of being selfless and encourage him to make similar small sacrifices for you - not that I'm suggesting sex is an unpleasant chore for him, but you know what I mean. I hope.



Good luck!How to read a man who gives love every kind but is not interested in sex?
one word love: gay
Sex is not the be all and end all of a relationship!!
just wear something sexy , works every time
well.. not all men crave it all the time perhaps the mood just aint right
I supose it happens. Some women are not into sex at all...... and so are some men. I can tell you, with my husband, it was always me who started the sex play. One day, I got bored and stopped doing it. It could be months before we had sex again!



If it is really affecting you, you should go to counselling. Sometimes there are underlying problems that maybe he doesnt even know about, and with a bit of professional help, will resolve the problem.



I wish you all the luck, and Merry Christmas!!!
Be careful, his idea of sex may be a pain in the backside.
wel id dump him if ur not gettin wat u want!







xx
see sex is not a life.......it's a part of life......yes you enjoy all your pals with him......but not bed.....that means......he's kinda shy or he's still afrading to show his feeling in bed.....or may be he's that kind of guy who doesn't much believe in sex alot...but that really dosen't matter much as long as you're in love with that person and who cares for you alot because later on life he'll be the only guy who will stay with you forever because guys day by day lose taste in girls and then they find someone else or leave or try to ignore a woman who used to be an angel to them.....so it's better to have a true lover than a hot sex partner....and second thing you can change him.....because I used to be shy around my GF....I really wasn't able to show her my real feelings.......deep down inside I was feelin that she might take me wrong or something.....but then oneday when I talked to her and started kissin her on phones...that turned out to be really positive for both of us.........we always love each other......but we were never that close......but now I'm really happy to have her that way too. so yes you should be with him and give him all your love.......and just give your heart.......heartly kiss him deeply...and all other stuffs......it might work.......anyways........you're lucky really......so yes.......enjoy with him........best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment