Thursday, October 28, 2010

What am I doing wrong re the scorpio man I love?

I met him on a dating site and it was he who initiated contact even though I was 8 years older and didnt fit in with the desired match as per his profile



Thing is although he flirted with me a via email and shared a lot of confidences with me shortly after we met, he has never made a move on me...



He knows I love him and this is how the conversation went when I asked him about his feelings



Me: Do you see me as a sister?

Him; No

Me: Do you find me attractive?

Him: Yes

Me: So you think I'm attractive, but you are not attracted?

Him: No, I am attracted to you, and there was a time I was going to ';make a move..';

Me: Then why didn't you

Him: I don't know



Anyway I told him I am finding it difficult to understand and manage all of this especially as we were spending a lot more time together and he had recently messaged me from his mobile from work saying that he had dreamt that we kissed



He suggested that we not communicate until I fall out of love with him and when I said that we may never communicate as I may always love him he said that we must keep in touch should something significant happen in either of our lives.



I wish he would shut the door if thats what he wants...He has been very badly hurt before, He says he is over her, and he is not seeing anyone seriously



Should I contact him if something significant happens or should I just protect my heart and end this forever?What am I doing wrong re the scorpio man I love?
it doesn't matter what we told you you have to do what your heart told you to do. you maybe want to go out with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment