Thursday, October 28, 2010

How hard is it to keep the pledge to the He-Man Woman Haters Club?

I hate women, and I want to vow to the pledge. The pledge says



I... (YOUR NAME)... Member in good standing of the He-Man Woman Haters Club... Do solemnly swear to be a he-man and hate women and not play with them or talk to them unless I have to. And especially: never fall in love, and if I do may I die slowly and painfully and suffer for hours - or until I scream bloody murder.



Have any of you successfully kept the pledge?How hard is it to keep the pledge to the He-Man Woman Haters Club?
Even Al Bundy married Peg, so he blew keeping the pledge.How hard is it to keep the pledge to the He-Man Woman Haters Club?
Do they really allow people aged seven to post on G%26amp;WS these days?
There is a gay section of Y.A.....no women there
Time to go back to the play ground in the kiddie realm
There is no pledge.



Go back into your
When did they let you out of the mental hospital? Your bridge was supposedly on the lowest level in there....damn security gaurds.
Even Alfalfa couldn't successfully keep the pledge when Darla was around, and he was a charter member. Good luck, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment