Thursday, October 21, 2010

How long do you have to play hard to get after he falls in love with you?

I'm dating a guy, we knew each other years ago and have just recently got back in touch and the chemistry is off the charts. Yeah, we've already slept together and he is already acting like he loves me, like doing a lot of cuddling, kissing, touching my face gently and stuff. So I'm wondering do I still need to play hard to get? I keep hearing men love a challenge, etc. etc., but I don't want to play these games, I just want to relax and enjoy myself. So what do I do? Do I still make him chase me or can I relax now?How long do you have to play hard to get after he falls in love with you?
If you think you may have found the guy for you, why would you ever think of playing a game to frustrate him.

From what you say, it's evident that he has some kind of feelings for you.

The thing now, is to develop the relationship at all levels, not just physically, but intellectually.

Good luck.How long do you have to play hard to get after he falls in love with you?
forever...that's the only way to hang on to a guy...they ONLY know how to play games they are not deep thinkers orcaring individuals...they are concerned mostly about having sex with you (and others)...do yourself a favor....look at a male dog and you have a similar animal in a male human....look at it that way and don't expect too much, then you will never be hurt by it........

No comments:

Post a Comment