Thursday, October 21, 2010

Help! How do you tell a man you might be in love with him?

I think I'm in love with this man, he is older than me (I am 25, he is 34) and I always felt that he had some interest in me but I have never been upfront about how I felt about him. I figured my interest was just lust and that it would fade, but even after more than a year and after 2 or 3 other crushes he is still the only one that I can't stop thinking of. I had always thought he liked me too but that he was too scared to ask me out (being that I am 10 years younger and we have a lot of mutual friends). I'm just not sure what to do at this point. Do I just keep trying to let it go and hope that eventually it will feel better? Do I keep loving him in the hopes that he finally opens his eyes?Help! How do you tell a man you might be in love with him?
Kiss him...without the possibility of sex afterward. He'll knowHelp! How do you tell a man you might be in love with him?
I love you! Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for happiness to come to you.
say i love you! to him
just have sex. he will most likely appreciate it.
Why tell him you only ';might'; be in love with him? What if you realize you aren't and he has the impression you are. I get the impression you aren't a couple or dating him. I suggest you ask him out and spend some time with him. If you haven't even dated him , telling him you might be in love with him could scare him off. Just ask him out and see how it goes. Don't come on too strong too fast though or he could run for the hills.
Ask him on a date first or tell him you want to get to know him more and see if he wants to try dating. I wouldn't scare him by saying you love him just yet. He may like you a lot too...but what if he doesn't feel the same way and if you haven't dated or anything it may freak him out. So call him, ask him if he wants to go out sometime and then take it from there and wait for the feelings to progress and see if there is chemistry as more than just friends.
Go for it talk to him ask him out on a date.It's the year 2009 be free and go for it you ain't got nuthin to lose

No comments:

Post a Comment