Thursday, October 28, 2010

Still love my Ex, but is it mutual with him?

so my ex and i were together for about 2 years. He broke up with me before my travels abroad for a semester because he felt that he was too young to have such a serious committment while i was in another country. He assured me that he still loved me and wanted to see where things worked out when i got back. We've kept in pretty good contact, and still tell each other we love each other, but as I'm about to be heading back to the states in a few weeks, I'm beginning to think alot about what comes next and how I feel. I love him to death, but he's a very sociable guy...he constantly has girls throwing themselves at him, and I definitely think that he flirts back. To him, he thinks its innocent and that he's being friendly. We both told each other that we havn't hooked up with other people the past few months that i've been gone, and I honestly believe him, as that would sort of be out of his character. Its very difficult here because I do not have a phone that he can call me from. I call him from skype pretty often and we IM occasionally. However, it's very hard because sometimes when he wont answer, I find myself calling him once a day for a few days, and after a while it sort of becomes discouraging. He assures me that its simply because he was in class or missed my call but that he cant just pick up the phone and call me back. I miss him like crazy, and cant imagine my life without him. He tells me that he loves me and misses me too, but for whatever reason it isnt enough for me. Hes told me that when i get home he wants to have a relationship again and figure everything out, however, I feel that i love him more than he loves me and am more devoted to him than he is to me. I see an honest future with him, and even though he tells me he loves me and seems to have waited for me to come home, it seems like he doenst see it going anywhere and just wants me around for fun and good company. I dont know if it even hurts him that I'm gone or if I even cross his head every day. He never tells me i cant wait for you to come home i miss you more than life itself...just a simple ';miss you'; ';i love you';...I don't understand how men work, but as I'm getting closer to seeing him id love to get my thoughts together and figure out if his feelings do run deep, or not?..advice pleaseStill love my Ex, but is it mutual with him?
I think that he loves you, it sucks to be away from your loved one. At least he still talks to you and isn't just doing his thing since you're not around.

The fact that he's saying he want to work it out and get back together when you get back is good!

You love him sooo much as is, so get back home, see how he is and if you like how he's treating you then stay with him and build a stronger bond now that you're back.

You leaving could have been a real eye opener for him.

Give him a chance and if you don't like where this is going then end it. It's better to be the one ending the relationship then being the one dumped!

No comments:

Post a Comment