Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can you heal a broken heart?I do still love my man.?

its just last monday he prefer to end everything but I'm confused because hes still texting me and hes still using our endearment...';baby';...He used to tell me that he love me so much...that no matter what happens he do still love me.



Before I came he already have this girl..for almost 3years already and the girl has an illness and I also have a boyfriend for almost 1 year but we've broke up last year(december).



I took the consecquences...the pain everytime were in public places or even at work,i must hide myself from his friends just to protect him from any issues.I do love him so much that made me feel the pain and happinness of his love for more than 2months.



But one day,I dont know what happenned but he was changed,hes not that sweet and caring enough to me anymore...But I keep on understanding the situation,that might be there are some problems to his family or with that girl.Yet one day he prefer to end everything.



I'm not asking if anything..time or something,all I just need is just knowing that he do still love me and he can still be there for me, despite of the most complicated situation.I don't want to take him away from that girl,thats why I keep on hiding myself.



But I lost him..he keep on saying that he do still love me but he ended everything...



';this is the best thing for the two of of us';



it hurts so much,you loved him so much and sacrifice almost your everything but all he can say is just ';I love you but the best thing for the two of us is to end this';



How can i move on If can still see him most of the time?or even see thier pictures in my network???...



How can I HEAL myself????How can you heal a broken heart?I do still love my man.?
This attitude of ';This is what's best for us'; is bullsh*t! If he really loved you, he wouldn't be with some other girl! Let me ask you this: You love him, right? Would YOU date another guy and tell your original love that this is what's best for both of you? Yeah, didn't think so...You see how ridiculous this sounds, don't you?

This boy isn't capable or willing to man up and tell you he's just not that into you, OR, he's got such complicated issues and baggage, that he is incapable of a healthy relationship.



It doesn't necessarily mean he's a jerk, just not equipped to return your loyal, deep, feelings. You sound very young, so believe me when I tell you this, just move on! It will be the biggest favor you have ever given yourself! In a year, when the hurt is gone and you are having fun with new friends and perhaps a new man, you will look back with a huge ';Phhhhheeeewww!'; of relief! At your age, guys shouldn't be complicated yet. Believe me, when you reach your thirties and forties, you will have to contend with baggage (yours AND his) so don't get started with complicated, messed-up dudes already. They might seem interesting, challenging or soulful, but it is just an illusion. If a guy needs you to help fix him or help heal him from his bizarre behavior or emotions, RUN, DON'T WALK, to the nearest exit! You will thank me later!



As far as seeing him goes, try and avoid his hang-outs and if you do cross his path, just gently ignore him or nod hello, no more. If he asks you what the deal is, just remind him of his own words (calmly) by telling him that it's the best thing for you! And don't answer his texts, tell him he can't have it both ways, his girlfriend+ you on the side, like some back door whore. Have some self-respect, girl, forget this player, you are wasting valuable ';screening'; time for potential candidates!How can you heal a broken heart?I do still love my man.?
you can only heal a broken heart by time or finding someone else
this whole situation does not sound healthy. you need to focus on yourself right now...do things for you, do things that make YOU happy. You may want to not talk to him for a while so that you have time to clear your head and look at the situation from a different perspective. Start going out more...have you been neglecting your friends? alot of people tend to do that in relationships, get back into your hobbies, develop healthy habits, work out and eat right...there really is alot you can do...you should just start living your life for you and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment