Thursday, October 28, 2010

How long do you date before becoming exclusive?

I am recently divorced and getting into dating scene after 7 years absence. I always believed monogamy/exclusivity started the moment you begin seriously dating someone. I'm wondering what everyone else's opinions are.



Here are some details on why I'm asking:

I've been on 3 dates with a guy and we've had sex and I've stayed over at his place a couple times. During our alone time he tells me he thinks he's falling in love with me, is planning our summer together and even wants to plan a trip together. I thought this was wonderful, but then when I asked him about his thoughts on being monogamous he said he wanted to get to know me better. So he technically didn't answer my question and I'm left to believe he's having sex with other people. It dumbstruck me that he was able to say all these wonderful unexpected things, but then leads me to believe he's still having sex with other people.



Is this normal behavior on the dating scene? That you meet/date someone that you can see yourself 'seriously dating' but still sleep around to keep your options open? I don't get it.



(BTW, I am a gay man, so I don't need 'men are pigs' statements)How long do you date before becoming exclusive?
1 day.How long do you date before becoming exclusive?
SO YOUR A GUY SEEING A GUY RIGHT?



IN THE GAY WORLD NOW, THERE ARE NO RELATIONSHIPS, ITS JUST SEX AS SAD AS THAT SOUNDS AND HES JUST PLAYING YOU, ITS OK ITS HAPPEND TO ME BEFOR TOO



AND YES MEN ARE PIGS BUT NOT JUST THAT THEY ARE ASSWIPE SEX CRAZY ';PIGS';



but what do i know, only know ones got a heart anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment