Thursday, October 21, 2010

What a man wants - help me think of ways to keep the man I love addicted to me. . . ?

If you were really overwhelmed by life. . .what coudl the woman in your life do for you to make it easier on you?



I ask because I want to help my lover feel better and help him see that I am here always. . .nomatter what.



I want to help ease the tention in our home %26amp; family life. . .(we are parents to two young boys). . .



What would YOU like?



All I want to do is captivate that part of him that fell in love with me in the first place. . .how do I do that?



It can't just be sex. . .



there has to be more to it in addition to that. . .



OPEN MIND HERE ! What a man wants - help me think of ways to keep the man I love addicted to me. . . ?
Maximum support, maximum firendship, minimum complaints and criticism, go on frequent day trips or one niters, monthly. You don't have to go far; just one hr away, a vacation spot, not too touristy.



Do a lot of things together.What a man wants - help me think of ways to keep the man I love addicted to me. . . ?
Let him do something raunchy, like cu m inside your pu ssy and let the c um drip out slowly...
you should get your crouch waxed then put on a hot dress

No comments:

Post a Comment