Thursday, October 28, 2010

I love a man who has never said ';I love you';. Does this mean he doesn't love me?

I fell in love with a guy, became friends with him, then really good friends who cuddled a lot, then eventually we were in an official relationship. He has a photograph of me on the wall in his house, and for the past year has been asking me to move in with him (he owns a house and has a good job). I live 500 miles away from him (we used to live in the same city). I really want to live with him but I am unsure as he has never told me he loves me. I have told him in a message once, and then once, a few weeks ago, I was crying down the phone saying i was so worried we were going to drift apart and that I love him. He just kept saying that it was my decision but that he really wanted me there.



I love this man very much and only last night he was talking about how we could get on with our lives if I moved to be with him.



Is it such a huge problem that he hasn't said he loves me? He has told me he adores me, that he misses me, that he wants me to live with him next year if I really cannot move this year, that he wants to be just like me.



29I love a man who has never said ';I love you';. Does this mean he doesn't love me?
I'd move in with him, if you really love him. The words ';I love you'; are so worn out. Don't worry about it.I love a man who has never said ';I love you';. Does this mean he doesn't love me?
for some people is hard to say the word ';i love you'; but that doesn't mean that he doesn't ...obviously if all the other things that he does are right and he shows you in other ways that he loves then you don't need him to say that ....!
Its nice to be told that you are loved and believe the person saying it means it.

No comments:

Post a Comment