Thursday, October 21, 2010

When a man talks to you and keeps saying your name is he in love with you? He don't show it but he's jealous

I'm back seeing a man I loved in 91, I cheated on him back then, cause he would never showed his feelings for me, he

knew the guy. I love him and I think he loves me but he keeps throwing up the men in my past, and he said he loved me during sex in Jan 07, I looked at him, funny not sure of what he said and he never said it again, I tell him all the time I love him and he ask me if I do, I say yes. When he talks to me he says my name over and over, and he get mad at me for nothing but he keeps calling back when I hang up on him,how can I find out how he feels about me if he won't say it and the sex is the best ever, and he looks at me with loving eyes and such passion (not lust) when he kisses me I can feel his soul. He tells me if I would act right he would marry him, I have a little fire in me. Please I need some insite there's a reason he came back in Nov 07 and he's still here. He calls me several times a day. I don't know if I should move on or stay and fight .When a man talks to you and keeps saying your name is he in love with you? He don't show it but he's jealous
for some guys it takes a while for them to show their feelings, there scared of what the other might say, even if you say it all the time. When he said he loved you, you were thrown off by it and he knew that, which made him unsure. If he does keep bringing up the other guys, there's a trust issue between use and his not sure if he can trust you. Its all comes down to you, if you love him, then you would consider staying because his worth fighting for, but if your not sure, if their is a slight question about the relationship then maybe his not the right one. Know one can tell you that you should stay or go, it just comes down to how much you love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment