Thursday, October 28, 2010

I need help keeping my love lockeddown?



Im super busy with school and working two jobs but get free time here and there...I tend to fall for guys as in like them be4 i even know them. How can I just keep men from getting into my life and not falling for them? I care too much of what they say, if they look at me or what and then I stay thoughtful....I don't have time for a bf right now but I reallly want someone there close to me...I'm confused. I keep thinking ';you'll meet someone later in my program, just wait'; ...btw i get super distracted with people...How to keep from liking or falling inlove or just keep away i guess?I need help keeping my love lockeddown?
You are only human.Whatever is happening to you is normal.On the other hand boyfriend will be a huge distraction and more stress.Just keep telling yourself not yet and stick with it.I need help keeping my love lockeddown?
it's natural, keep yourself occupied
go back and read some of these questions on here, there is no way anyone would want to love these people
Wow, you sound like possibly the clingiest neediest human being I've ever struck in my life. Stop seeking approval from others.You're going to end up with some guy who'll treat you like ****, because that's what you think you're worth. Be by yourself and learn to love and appreciate yourself, because you are just begging to be taken advantage of as you are now. You don't need someone to feel good about yourself.
yes- you fall for the concept of something because of 'time restrictions', and men want it 'right here right now', so you should in effect -'play another hand'.Here's hoping you get an unbeatable one!

You fall for 'edited' versions of men,not a full male.(a man in text,in words not in action)

You are too young to be worrying about this now-(i just saw you are at school)

It seems to me you want a male to act rather like a female or a father -here come the thumbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment