Thursday, October 28, 2010

Do i break up with the man i love who is a gang member? mature answers please!?

I am a 22 year old girl who is from a family belonging to a blood latino gang. My father is in prison and my brothers are all part of the gang also, my mom is still with my dad but is like my rock. I am also in a 4 year relationship with a man who is also in that gang and although i love him to bits i know i need to leave him to better myself, I am the only one who graduated school out of my siblings. We are both really in love %26amp; never get enough of one another. When we are at a party %26amp; im around my friends he will come over and kiss me then take me away from my friends to be near him. He will constantly kiss me and hold me or lift me away if he wants me. All my friends think he is hot but its not about that, i love him but i know i need to get away from that world. I don't know how i am going to break up with him as he is mad about me and seriously shows me %26amp; wants us to marry. My friends keep telling me ';Do you really think he will just let you up and leave?';. I love him to bits am i doing the right thing? Please helpDo i break up with the man i love who is a gang member? mature answers please!?
Let him know that he needs to pick btw u and the gang and make him tell u right there when u tell him bc if u date someone in a gang and try to leave it isn't always a pretty sight... Seriously! Like u could get hurt! So if he can't answer u right then and there then clearly he isn't going to mature anytime soon. Pack it bags and go if he don't change. I know how u feel well kinds my parents were into that mess and thankfully I was taken away from them. U deserve to be in a better life style than that. I know it's hard bc u love him and all but think About what u could do with ur life and ur safety! Good luckDo i break up with the man i love who is a gang member? mature answers please!?
Yes, I think you should. Looks like you have more sense than most people.

Gangs will only drag you down. You sound very smart do the right thing.
yikes

i guess you should do what you want with YOUR life.

are you worried he will become violent if you break up with him? broken hearts can do strange things to good people.
wow its you again ? :)

i havent seen your [exact same] questions in awhile!



still havent found your answer yet? just look at the billion of answers you got for the last billion times you asked this



troll



hollyy
I vote you get away from that world. I think you're doing the right thing. When it is time for you to leave him, I highly recommend you plan ahead to make your departure fast, safe, and difficult to trace.
Tell him he has to choose between leaving the gang or losing you. Do you want to follow in your mother's footsteps, waiting her life away for a man in prison? That's the logical conclusion if something doesn't change here!

Refuse to be with him unless he straightens up his act. You sound like you have a good future ahead of you, why risk throwing it all away on some low-life gang-banger?
It is best for you to better yourself ... since you are the only one NOT in that ';world'; to get out of it completely.
I think that you need to do what is best for you. It is not going to be easy. Why did you wait 4 yrs before you decided its time to get away from him? He is not going to like that idea. Good luck!!
Feeling pressure by friends, family and society to stay with someone that you don't really want to be with; will possibly lead you into a life of unhappiness and no fulfillment. Besides, if a person truly loves you, they would want you to fulfill your dreams even if it meant they could lose you. Pure and true love is selfless.
Well, look at your family. Your father is in prison, your brothers probably aren't far behind. Do you want the same for your family? A father who is a thief and murderer in prison? Raising your family as a single woman because your husband put his gang before his family? You're right to want to get out of this...there are plenty of GOOD men who will love you and kiss you and want to be with you. No good can come of being involved with a gang member.



If he loves you that much, he should put you and your future family first. But right now, you're just second.
hmm just think, how do you want your life to go? its w.e. is best for



you. do you want ur family to be in jail with your father? Do you want



to go too? your very young and we all know that your smart and you



know what will happen. will you risk it for him? this is your one chance



in life that God is giving YOU to make your life, get a job, and be able



to take care of yourself and maybe even your family if u want to.
you have to leave, otherwise you will suffer a fate as bad or worse than your father, when he does something and a rival gang decides to get revenge on him through you or they accidentally hurt you trying to get to him. Good luck and try to get as far away as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment