Thursday, October 28, 2010

Engaged today!! Share your experience and insight of engagement?

My boyfriend of six months proposed over the phone, and we were officially engaged today! Wow, It was absolutely beautiful and too good to be true. I actually didn't believe in love much and never thought I will marry some day. Love comes off quickly, I just wish he could love me forever. Were you scared to get married once when you were still young? Is it mostly likely that you will marry your fiancee once you are engaged? My bf can't afford an engagement ring at all, but I still agreed to marry him some day because we love each other. However, It can be tricky to find out if ours is true love, I believe that no one could doubt love that feels so true for the time, only time could tell if it could last or not.

When you live together, how do you try to keep your love alive and spice things up not just having sex?

Just bear with me, since I don't wanna get carried away by the lavish of happiness, insightful advices ranging from keys of successful engagement to marriage and distinguish men's love are needed.

Finally, what would you say the reasons that make man loves and marries woman instantaneously, speedier than normal speed?



Thanks so muchEngaged today!! Share your experience and insight of engagement?
congratulations



when i got engaged, she proposed to me. we had been going out for about 6 months. and we were still 17. still married to this day, and many more



well we have fun with sex, there are a lot of things you can do with it.

but we cook together, clean together, do daily chores together, take all of our showers together, its quite a paradise. except the work schedule...but oh well, it should change soon.



good luck, and im happy for youEngaged today!! Share your experience and insight of engagement?
so--no ring and you're going to be giving him sex before you even get 'married'' good luck on that, BAD START.

HE WANTS SEX AND HE WANTS IT CONVENIENTLY AND OFTEN AS HE LIKES, by the time you try to drag him to the wedding he will be bored and apprehensive.



no, you sit home, you wait for the diamond, and then together you set the date.
congrats first of all.

I would wait on the sex, it will make it more special.

Also, I don't know how old you are, but I would hold the engagement at least another six months. My husband and I jumped into it as adults and I still feel like we rushed it.

Make sure you know each other well before you say I do, living together brings out things you never thought you'd know about them.



Other than that: good luck and lots of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment