Thursday, October 28, 2010

I was fooled by the man I love, how do I move on from a 3 year relationship?

2 months after I have been suddenly dumped without any warning and gave me no reason, he decided to contact me and tell me his explanations. He has admitted that he was unhappy for the last few months of the relationship and that he does not feel the same way about me anymore. I keep on asking what has changed or what did I do, did he felt bored, did he feel trapped and restricted and wanted freedom, did I not satisfy him, and any other reason why a man would leave, but he replied to as ';i don't know why, i just feel this way';. He also admitted that for those past few months he had been pretending that everthing was ok, so basicly every ';I love you';, everytime we were intimate in bed, i even asked him straight if he was happy with me and he said yes. I have been fooled, the man that I absolutely loved and adored did not love me any more and pretended. Why couldn't he tell me before, we could of worked things out, he still can't tell me why he was unhappy. Feel heartbroken 4 2nd time.I was fooled by the man I love, how do I move on from a 3 year relationship?
People don't fall out of love all in one minute, one hour or one day. He was falling out of love over the course of those months. That does not mean he wanted to. On the contrary, he was probably antagonizing over it and wondering how to recover the love. When he said he loved you it was because he didn't completely not love you. And remembering loving you, it would be hard not to say. He WAS NOT trying to fool you. I fully believe he was totally confused at that time. Even after breaking up, I'm sure he had a hard time with it. Somehow, through those two months he came to the conclusion that he would be happier away from you. I have no doubt he thinks of you often and even misses the good times you had. I bet at times he feels just as sad as you do. But he has decided he'll be better off and can become happy again. Don't doubt what I'm saying. There is even a remote possibility that he doesn't know what went wrong. There is a strong possibility he does but won't ever mention it. He may know but not know how to tell you. Love can be very complex. I have no idea if you will get back with him and you can love one another like you once did. If not, you will find someone else that you love just as much if not more. Just don't be hasty and find the wrong guy. And I am sorry you are hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment