Thursday, October 21, 2010

I want to know is love still there or will I ever obtain it again..basically is love love or real love never?

leave..



I grew up in a hateful family I NEVER KNEW A FAMILY LIKE MINES!! Im just coming to terms my family was a lie, never know love always hate, hate, hate hated on me for reasons I have no idea... I always kept love with in. I met a man(actually a couple of good men in my life) I met a man we became a couple we became intimite. I thought he would leave cause he got what he wanted which I still dont know what he wanted...anyway he stuck around never gave up on me propose to me... Im thinking I cant marry him thinking I was'nt worthy of love, we still played bf and gf...Now that Im finally realizing my family didnt love. I want that love back was that love real and why did he want to love me? how does it feel to be loved by your loved ones or family which I never got love just hurt from childhood to adulthood.. I love myself now so I choose to leave them where they at BUT NOW IT'S HURTING KNOWING I WASNT LOVED BUT CAN EASILY BE LOVE BY OTHERS...WEIRD TO ME.. I JUST WANT TO BE LOVED, HOW CAN PPL TELL IF YOU NEED LOVE IS MY QUESTION?I want to know is love still there or will I ever obtain it again..basically is love love or real love never?
they can tell because you usually push people away and are a loner most of the time, that is what happened to me, i met someone we were going out then we got married, he helped me a lot putting all that past behind and accepting that i could be loved and that it was ok to feel love for someone.I want to know is love still there or will I ever obtain it again..basically is love love or real love never?
Love is real. It exists. You don't find it every day or even every year, but it's worth the search, in my opinion.
Accept it when it comes to you.

Let the man in question know how you feel.
it depends
  • linux web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment