Thursday, October 21, 2010

How to forget your intense love if she does not love you ?

i m 61,she is 23.showed interest and withdrew,claims friendship without sex or romance.I m in deepest possible love and she has cut off communication.I try to patch up,she does not respond at all.I want her to be happy but to be friendly with as well.She kept on telling me she does not feel the way I do for her.She has the utmost place possible in my heart.I love her and can do anything for her except forgetting her. I do not want her to be disturbed but cannot withdraw myself from the sweet memories with her.She is very good but an obstinate

as she is a scorpian.I am an Arian.

I am not a bad person at all.My weakness is ,if I love someone

I love wholeheartedly and would never leave her.

Despite the age difference and the fact that she has a life ahead,I want her to keep friendship with me.There seems to be a very remote chance to have that relationship.

MY QUESTION IS:AM I A SICK MAN ? IF NOT WHAT SHOULD I DO AND HOW ?IF LOVE IS DIVINE SHOULD I KEEP LOVING HER ? PLEASE HELP ME.How to forget your intense love if she does not love you ?
If u want to be her friend, u cant throw urself at her just because u love her, she told u she doesnt feel that way. you're just pressuring her into avoiding u because she doesnt want to have to deal with it. i dont think horoscope signs are the problem, if she doesnt have feelings of love for u, than nothing the stars do will help. I think maybe u need to find a hobby or take a vacation or time off and give her some space, but more importantly, give urself some time to think rationally. Yah, maybe u had a great time with her, but she's got her whole life ahead of her, she's onli 23. And u said it urself, even though u place her in ur heart, u dont want to disturb her, so back off and give her some time. If wat u want is friendship, try to befriend her again after u've forgotten ur love for her. But if u cant, and u want her to be happy, just leave her alone and get on with ur life. Sorry, but this is reality.How to forget your intense love if she does not love you ?
i cant say im an expert on love, but i know it is a beautiful thing. if you really love her, your top goal should be for her to be happy. if to her that means a life without you, then maybe it is best to leave it behind. but maybe you can do something to show her how much you really love her, not just telling her. something fantastic. but you cant force someone to love you, and it may hurt, but sometimes you have to fight the pain and move on. i am sorry, and i hope it goes well for you.
Im sorry to hear of your situation. You seem to realize that she needs to be free. 23 is so young. I am only 27, but I know that Ive changed ALOT since 23. All you can do is try to stay in touch and hope that maybe your chances will better as she gets older. As long as you dont act creepy or smother her maybe she will still enjoy your friendship. No one can make you stop loving her.

No comments:

Post a Comment