Thursday, October 28, 2010

I was fooled by the man I love, how can I move on from a 3 year relationship?

2 months after I have been suddenly dumped without any warning and gave me no reason, he decided to contact me and tell me his explanations. He has admitted that he was unhappy for the last few months of the relationship and that he does not feel the same way about me anymore. I keep on asking what has changed or what did I do, did he felt bored, did he feel trapped and restricted and wanted freedom, did I not satisfy him, and any other reason why a man would leave, but he replied to as ';i don't know why, i just feel this way';. He also admitted that for those past few months he had been pretending that everthing was ok, so basicly every ';I love you';, everytime we were intimate in bed, i even asked him straight if he was happy with me and he said yes. I have been fooled, the man that I absolutely loved and adored did not love me any more and pretended. Why couldn't he tell me before, we could of worked things out, he still can't tell me why he was unhappy. Feel heartbroken 4 2nd time.I was fooled by the man I love, how can I move on from a 3 year relationship?
tough situation. i guess you have to try to remember the good times, and try to move on. i know its easier said than done, but if he doesnt feel the same, it isn`t worth trying to fix it. i know long relationships are hard to move on from [ from expierence], he`ll either relaize he was wrong for leaving %26amp; he misses you, or you`ll relaize that you were too good for him %26amp; you`ll find somebody better. i hope it works out for you. good luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment