Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do you make a man feel you take care of him from 15,000 miles away?

I have a long distance relationship with someone and I don't want to keep on bothering the man I love with take care and stuff or clog his email with messages but I want him to feel I am with him in everything....from a guy's point of view, how is it possible?How do you make a man feel you take care of him from 15,000 miles away?
surprise!

every month you can always send him a gift like flowers, chocolate..

you must booking online if you want to do that..

and one thing,

don't ask him anything annoying..

good luck!

(^^)How do you make a man feel you take care of him from 15,000 miles away?
let him live in a fools paradise and imagine 4 himself
At this moment in time i am in england and my wife is in cebu,

we chat everyday on yahoo messenger, and we always tell each other to tc, and mind the road, love to everyone, etc.

nothing wrong with telling him how you feel about him,

try and get him to come on chat as often as he can and to tell you when he will come and visit you.....good luck for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment