Thursday, October 28, 2010

I was fooled by the man I love, how do I move on from this?

2 months after I have been suddenly dumped without any warning and gave me no reason, he decided to contact me and tell me his explanations. He has admitted that he was unhappy for the last few months of the relationship and that he does not feel the same way about me anymore. I keep on asking what has changed or what did I do, did he felt bored, did he feel trapped and restricted and wanted freedom, did I not satisfy him, and any other reason why a man would leave, but he replied to as ';i don't know why, i just feel this way';. He also admitted that for those past few months he had been pretending that everthing was ok, so basicly every ';I love you';, everytime we were intimate in bed, i even asked him straight if he was happy with me and he said yes. I have been fooled, the man that I absolutely loved and adored did not love me any more and pretended. Why couldn't he tell me before, we could of worked things out, he still can't tell me why he was unhappy. Feel heartbroken 4 2nd time.I was fooled by the man I love, how do I move on from this?
I am not sticking up for this man but it almost sounds like maybe he wanted to spare your feelings and he didn't know how to go about telling you that he didn't feel the same especially because he knew how much you cared for him. Maybe he continued to try to revive those old feelings and wasn't able to. I know that it hurts but isn't it better that you found out only a few months into the relationship instead of years later? You might not ever know why he was unhappy and maybe he doesn't know why--maybe he is unhappy with himself. It is very hard to love someone when you don't love yourself. Honey--trust me--you are better off without him and I know it hurts and that you miss him. Work on forgiving him for what he did--you will be the better person if you can do that! Good Luck!I was fooled by the man I love, how do I move on from this?
You get over it by not letting him keep you down. You power back up at full speed and you go out and have fun. You date, you go out with your friends..you do things for just yourself for awhile. Before you know it...you will be glad he left because you will find something even better. Don't give him the satisfaction that he got to you
Eat some ice cream, go to a bar, find a new guy. You never really get over someone, but your heart will patch up, and you can move on.
Sometimes chemistry fades. Do not beat yourself up. Do not sweat this BS. Charge him to the game and move on.
You must accept that these things happen sometimes. But also remember that each of us is different, and I would like to think that many would not do that to you and would have the courage and compassion to tell you about problems before making a decision to leave.
i am sorry .sometimes people think things will change or get better ,so they hang on hoping.you should be happy he told you now instead of later down the road ,with kids and being married .move on i know it hurts ,one door opens another door closes ,look whats on the other side, something beautiful
What a jerk. First he lied to you when you were in the relationship and then 2 months after he dumped you, he tells you all that crap? Honey, you need to be sooooo glad he's GONE!



So, how do you know to trust someone again? Actions speak louder than words. If he never opened his mouth and you weren't swept away with his ';vomit';, how would/did you feel?



There's nothing wrong with you, HE is a liar and conniver. Everytime you start to remember something he said and you find yourself trying to figure out what he ';meant'; - don't. He meant nothing.



Read ';Dating for Dummies';, it helped me. Get counseling.



Good luck and you're ok..... he's NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment