Thursday, October 28, 2010

I NEED HELP WITH MY MAN ,DONT KNOW IF HE LOVE ME STILL (IAM A 18 YEAR OLD WIFE )?

i want my husband to love me more ,talk me more ,he good man in lot ways but in 2 big ways that need him he not there i feel left out cold at night,,my husband go work come home get on computer, say hi give me kiss me after i come in here and tell nice see you to how was your day.i feel if my husband dose not love me ? the love life is good when it there ,, now he just stay on computer on game, and when try come in bedroom and love on him he push me away,,like mad at me ,so ask him what wrong and said nothing am just try play the game,,, so i start to think my self maybe i should start play with do together but don't work! am being more and more sad about this ,,, i don't clean up a lot like i use to i just sleep a lot more now to point where so sad i sleep all day. and he don't care he just keep playing games. if i need do something for me i have get fight with him to get to do it. so we fight all day, my husband the shy type and play games a lot like the will game or computer game. i know he not cheating he dose not leave the house,,and i know not online talk woman also i make sure of that he play this online game all time!!!! and sick of it i have be sick or hurt for him to pay some type addition to me, like the other day i had go ER and he took me,,the hold time almost he was on the psp game, he make me hate coming home sometimes, i ask him dose he want just move out and end this ,,then get mad thinking am with someone other man,,,am not all i want my sweet loving man back he 25 and am 18 we own a home ,and have no kids , i need help with this i try it all pleas help ,,I NEED HELP WITH MY MAN ,DONT KNOW IF HE LOVE ME STILL (IAM A 18 YEAR OLD WIFE )?
You asked this 3 times already. I already answered one of them. Leave your husband and go to a family or a friends house. And cut the cord off of the computer before you close the door and shut the lights off. That will teach him.

No comments:

Post a Comment