Thursday, October 28, 2010

Have you ever considered the depth of Love required to endure the walk?

John 14:22Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?



23Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.



John 4: 18There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.



19We love him, because he first loved us.Have you ever considered the depth of Love required to endure the walk?
In order to fulfill our spiritual destinies and live as overcomers, we must know who we are. But to discover who we are, we must first comprehend who Christ is, because it is only in relation to Him that we can walk and live victoriously.

Jesus said, ';And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free'; (John 8 v 32). We must know the essence of who Christ is, His love for us, and who we are in Christ.Have you ever considered the depth of Love required to endure the walk?
Spare me.



I wonder if you could bear the proverbial cross I'm bearing.



Save them for someone that needs them and will appreciate them. Thanks for the offer, but there isn't anything you can do. I understand how life works and I will be fine. The statement wasn't made to elicit pity or compassion.
Yes he choose us, we didn't choose him.....

For the perfect scripture to follow would be the book of PSALM 150 1-6





It is not possible for a mortal human to understand that kind of love. I agree



God bless
Exactly, I have no Fear.



Isa 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue [that] shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This [is] the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness [is] of me, saith the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment