Thursday, October 21, 2010

Taurus men, how to keep the ball in my court?

Ok, so lately I've been the busy one. Taurus ex wants a date. First he asks if I'm busy this weekend, then a day later, texts '; I want to see you';. Do I give him my whole weekend schedule or do I just give him a day and time? How do I suggest the date and time without him feeling like he's not in control? I love this man but, I'm no clay in no man's hand. I am re-approaching a serious relationship with just as much caution as he is.... advice pleaseTaurus men, how to keep the ball in my court?
I ain't no taurus but i got 2 balls that i would like to park in your courtTaurus men, how to keep the ball in my court?
He's your ex for some reason unknown to us. Leave it that way.
Astrology has no bearing on this, because it is fake.
Sweetie the key to keeping your taurus is make him feel like he is in control, when really deep down you are. Taurus men are not the smartest. Play the game girl, that is what I do with mine, and I always win he just think he does.
Just give him the date and time
Absolutely agree with Leo Jen. Its a control thing with Taurus, as long as he ';thinks'; he is in control in some way then he is ok.. In my experience they are rubbish at making decisions so i would give him a day and time for you both to meet up. The question is: Do you want to see him? If yes, then why does it matter who's ball the court is in? I know its difficult as you feel like you are doing all the running.. (been there done that) but remember he has txt saying he wants to see you...
In any relationship the ball needs to bounce back and forth. If you have all the control it's a dictatorship and no one wants that. Allow yourself to be woo'd by this man, it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment