Thursday, October 21, 2010

Help is this woman a psycho? - she wont leave me alone, help its horrible?

You know what gringo, i wonder myself and include my exboyfriend Huston, say to me how can i keep loving a man as you,

why you are not honest and say to me, i am with my girl or just i am with Susan, and she is worst than having a wife, that is why

i can not answer you.

i do not care if you answer me the phone or not, i do not feel anything about it, but that make me be worried about you

untill when you will be free of yourself, you do not need to give any explanation to noone, to your girl, ok say is a friend, naybe i will listen her and i will never call you for respect, stop being afraid for what your family say to you, i dreamt with you, was weird, but i saw you so sad in that dream

you know what untill now i think was a very bad idea to separate us, of course we both needed time, we were too together, we both needed time apart, but we got a home, and as long we were living alone, we were fine, unfortunatelly you did not dare to do things you got scared, and you were the first who left the boat, and left me sinking, i am not blaming you for nothing, i have grown a lot, and i am other person now

no more Helen, Helena or something, i am this human being, who is concerned about you, cos if you felt like in prison with me before i do not want you to feel like that Never with nobody, do you understand.

Listen i left my boyfriend Huston cos my love for you is bigger, and now i am forgetting him already, and i am realizing about it, but that does not means, i am expecting the chance to be back together with you, cos to be honest i am not, and also i know you, and i am not available to beg to noone in my entire life be with me , i am too good person, and i got a lot of virtues as to beg someone, and worst to someone who hurt me much.

I think ,we both are wasting our life, the psychotherapist made me and helped me to discover my inner feelings, and she said that i still love you, but she also told me, you love me as well, (i do not beleive it) but you are as a boy, maybe you will never accept it, untill you get grown.Well i am heart open for you or for someone who wants to love me and spend his time with me doing thing for our own best, Huston was not the right one for me that is it.

I have counted all the damages i have taken, and what i have given, and i do not wish to Blame and i do not want also to Blame myself, i decided to grow, and recover everything what i lost.

Of course you do not need to give me any explanation, you never gave to me not even when we were man and woman, so what else i can expect from you.

Is sad you never can be gentleman at me sa me Hello who are you, what are you doing, nothing, i receive for 6 years only air from you,

the psycho say, if i really go definitely away from you, you are going to get crazy, because you feel too secure about me, whether for i麓ve been always with you since you left the last year.

Please do what you want to do, look for your happiness, on this Christmas time, lear to FORGIVE first to yourself, and ask for apologies, cos it will help you to feel yourself much better and free, but do it with your heart, we are getting old, is time to change and open our hearts, I love you, and i wish the best for you, and i wish you a good woman for you to share your life with, cos love is like this freedom.

If you do not have where to go on this Christmas time, well my brother will be here and invite you to come our my moms new home, just in case, you are not alone you have friends real friends, who appreciate you, in the way you simple are.

Find Love inside your heart my love, open your heart to God, and you will find the peace you need to make you everyday a better man.

Call me 87686868768 or just write to me when you feel out of resentments this would not mean that you are falling for me or something, but if you want to tell me i am all ears, ...jajajai am joking ,get free of yourself my sweetheart and of the people around you who are not evil, if not are wrong so wrong and be just you.



With all my deep love,Help is this woman a psycho? - she wont leave me alone, help its horrible?
hun, u need to learn to summariseHelp is this woman a psycho? - she wont leave me alone, help its horrible?
WHAT??? she sounds pretty off the wall
No offence I couldn't read your whole thing it was way to long. But I read half and yes she is a physco stay away from her or call the cops.
run
run forrest run

No comments:

Post a Comment