Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hey girls, what would your thought be if your boyfriend sends you this long of a message?

That’s nice that it’s been ranked number one. I would go crazy with so many rules. What is it to them? It’s not like you are going to liter. Why do you have to tuck in your shirt during gym, it’s like it’s going to get untucked anyways…. Oh so that is interesting, if considering that is how they get their money. Our school gets their money though the people’s taxes. Our school isn’t exactly clean, but ******** has been rated with the top public schools in the country. I heard **** **** was number *, but that doesn’t sound right to me. Our school has no violence, but other than that it’s a normal school…sex, drugs. I guess the test scores are up or something. Then why the hell would they lower the bloody grading scale? It sounds good, but it makes everyone else care less about their grades. I’m not a nerd, but just saying it’s stupid. We’re pretty laid back with rules, as long as you don’t be late, hurt somebody, insult somebody, and respect the teachers you should be fine.

Actually Skype isn’t being much used anymore. It’s only for up to two people at a time with video chat so mostly everyone uses Oovoo or Tokbox (funny names aye?). I’ll send you a separate message about all the geeky things about the web chat programs translated into English for you and your parents. Erin is sweet and Liz is cool, I can introduce you to them when you get a webcam if ya like.

Haha, the world. My address is; CENSORED .

Yeah we have movies that are somewhat close by, but I pretty much wait for them to come out to DVD anyways. If it’s real good, I’ll go and watch it. I recently watch Alice in Wonderland in 3D, it was really good. Well see, I’ve never been ice skating in my life and I don’t think there is one nearby as well as a bowling alley. I got Wii Sports though. :P I think we got a regular skating rink somewhere in the north part of ********. I’m eventually going to get my permit…soon…when I have the freaking time to study for it. lol We just have a lot of food marts (ex. McDonalds, Taco Bell, KFC, Big Lots, Safeway), think like one shopping store (CVS), I do remember them having some other stores further back that I don’t recall, I’ll go bike there tomorrow. They do have a laser tag place (***** ******), its good when you have a huge party though.

Oh though pictures, yeah that park is awesome. I want to show you that park one day. :) It’s one of my favorite parks. It’s a man made park though. :P I made sure to take some Hi-Def pictures. :D

Well, considering that the guy is hanging around I don’t think it was. Though I wouldn’t even consider that much of a boyfriend if for one thing she never showed him to her family and they are suddenly having a kid? At this age? Why didn’t she have an abortion or use a pill? Her family just accepted that her daughter is pregnant, what the hell? I guess there isn’t much to do anyways, what’s done is done. Well, I don’t want to sound like a bad guy or anything. I’ve had some girls at my school having kids and well most of them have broken up with their boyfriends. The way I see it, the girl is too young to have a kid and she isn’t stable to support one herself as well. She is still in school and the only thing she has right now is her parents helping her out. I think the best thing to do is to give up the child for adoption. It’s a heartless thing I know, but it is consider better than having to give up your whole life for a child that wasn’t meant to be. The girls don’t see it like that, they want to keep their kid and that is understandable, but they are families that can help her child live a better life. It’s like the old saying goes; “If you truly love something, you can let it go.” I know a few people who have been adopted, some of them have a poor life and some of them have a great life. It’s much rather a luck of the draw. Anyways, sorry about my overly typing. It’s bit too much of an overboard…haha

I’m glad to hear that you had a fun and relaxing time with your best friend. :) Haha, she fell asleep did she now? :P I’m guessing they were playing rather soothing music? Haha, that sounds cute. How did you wake her up? Did ya poke her? :P lol



Talk to ya later Ella. :) I hope you have a great day today. It’s been more than 4 months and I still find the time zones to be weird. :P haha



Peace :)Hey girls, what would your thought be if your boyfriend sends you this long of a message?
Coming at a boys point of view, i would believe he has a vagina.

No comments:

Post a Comment