Sunday, November 21, 2010

19 year old woman, 39 year old man. weird? but isn't *love* about the connection of two souls?

first of, i'm 19.

what i look for in a guy, is not sex; not fake romance; not a 2 day date.

i'm worth more, i deserve better, and all the guys i come across in life, just either want sex, or a 2 day date, with lots and lots of dramas involved; and a little bit of what i call *fake* romance. lying is consistent...and this is really not what i want. and therefore, i pretty much lost my trust over these people.

what i rather want is love; someone who cares, when they speak their words. and know what their talkin about. and they won't lie to me, or take advantage of me. which most guys tend to do these days. i look for someone who will inspire me and appreciate me in everything i do. those are two things i've always lacked. i have some parents who think my dream is a trash. i have a girlfriend who will completely toss out my ambition, coz she thinks it's impossible. and out of ALL THESE PEOPLE, the entire crowd i have, the only person to appreciate it and to say that he knows i will make it, is this guy. 39 year old. has a 13 year old boy. slightly shorter in height. but you know when we have a conversation, we aint talkin romance, we aint talkin how we go to bed, we aint talkin how to fall in love, we're just talkin about a normal life... like what he did to reach his ambition, which is the same as mine, and what i should be doin to reach the same place. at this point, it seems like i can trust NO ONE with myself, not even my parents, because my ambition is just plain bogus to them. i gave my heart out to many people, many guys, that i regret i have, and you know they could never take care of it. even my parents, some people i love so much, like to play my heart like a toy. i see i'm not cared for at all. i know i'm not. and it didn't bother me all this time, until i came across this man. i call him 10 thousand times in a day, just to tell him what i wanna do... and how down i feel. coz i have no one else to tell to. and he will listen...ask questions, NOT once does he seem disturbed, or not interested.....at first i thought we were JUST friends.. and i wanted to keep it that way. but the more i'm talking to him, the more i'm attracted. i hide my feelings way deep down, so he can't tell. but ..... i don't know if it's normal. it could just seem rediculous to you. but it's an event in my life, i wanted to ask about. i don't think he feels the same way about me as i do about him. i don't think he looks at me more than just a friend. even though he just told me yesterday, that he cared about me. but...i just wanted to know, how you would feel about it. even a month back, if somebody had asked me this question, i would've called it SICK because i wasn't in it. now that i am, ..... what's your reaction?19 year old woman, 39 year old man. weird? but isn't *love* about the connection of two souls?
19 and 39 is stupid to me.19 year old woman, 39 year old man. weird? but isn't *love* about the connection of two souls?
depends on the individuals and their interactions and maturity...



sometimes a 24 and 40 year old could be great



sometimes a 24 year old and a 29 year old are a disaster.
wierd yo
I don't see anything wrong with it. Im 25 and my Bf is 40. He has two kids ages 11 and 13 and our relationship and home life is perfectly healthy. As long as its two adults age shouldn't matter. Like he tells everyone when the judgmental people make rude comments ';you cant help where your heart falls.';

Tell him how you feel and if he dosent feel the same way just leave it alone. If he does then go for it!
I don't think it's so bad. As the cliche goes ';age is just a number.';



Coming from a large age gap relationship myself, they aren't so bad, as long as your schedules don't clash and stuff like that. They're just like normal relationships, I think what you're doing is fine. [:
you just need to take it slow, and dont get to ahead of yourself...still remain friends with him, but just dont move to fast. Age is nothing but a number......it's the love that counts.
Guys in the past have hurt u before, but u have the entire world to seek. What u're saying u want in a guy isn't far fetched, it's just patience and being able to pick the good guys from the bad. It's obvious that u don't like to be alone. Sometimes as a person u need that, that way energy is saved to love that great guy u come across someday. This 39yr old, if u were to be with him what happens if u meet a great guy ur age. Can u honestly say if u were with the 39yr old that u won't checkout guys ur own age? Things come in time, don't be dramatic. You're not dying.
age is just a number your both adults it really depends on your maturity level and from what you said here you need support in your life not beet downs from loved ones its wrong and sad but be prepared for those who treat you that way to get even worse if you to get closer

No comments:

Post a Comment