Sunday, November 21, 2010

If you have the ball'; please answer this...?

Bryan F, mishima, Ronnie, laser beams, cassius, macadami, and others who dare to troll this board acting like they are missing the part between there legs鈥nd are blaming other women for it.





It amazes me how absolutely shameless you jerks are(some more then others)


It also is interesting and scary, as to how I would never hear such words uttered in public鈥et you can hide behind that computer screen. You despite women, deep down in your soul something is missing鈥idn鈥檛 your mother love you tyayyg9?


REAL MEN are intelligent enough to debate with women鈥ot just try to piss em off.


Real men want there women to be a successful as possible


Real men need a women who is as strong as they are.


Real men love the differences they find in there spouses face and mind.


They understand that there sex has many many many issues, but then so do women but you don鈥檛 fault the whole group


They understand that things are not equal, and they never will be until ever man start respecting his mother, wife, and daughters.


As much as us women would like it, you have to take the next step and change your medieval mind set.


So to the question, are you missing your balls and that鈥檚 why you hate women so鈥?b/c that鈥檚 what I keep imagining, men with below average minds, far below looks and no balls behind these asinine questions a rants.If you have the ball'; please answer this...?
lol damn girl... thats what i was sayin...just not as blunt!If you have the ball'; please answer this...?
Dear, I think you need to ask yourself what you are really doing. Are you helping the cause or are you encouraging trolls?
Some of these people are basically the same people they criticize. They actually are even bigger whiners. Women get everything, men get screwed, that is just plain rediculous.





The sad thing is that some of the points they make that do have merit mean nothing because they are so close minded to think women do not have any issues that need to be discussed and can not be taken seriously because all objectivity is taken away.





You know the same thing they complain about.
i agree with you
lol haha





you lost me on the shame game lol





REAL MEN REAL MEN REAL MEN REAL MEN REAL MEN REAL MEN REAL MEN REAL MEN REAL MEN REAL MEN REAL MEN REAL MEN REAL MEN





I hope you feel better now, but this question will not last because it is just a pure RANT and does not affect anyone when using the shame game. You forgot to give us the picture of you jumping up and down stamping your feet.
I love my 3 sisters. I adore my mother(she is my hero).I love my G/F and behind her in everything she does. I do understand that things are not equal. Take a look at pay. My aunt anna is a master carpenter making 11.50 an hour which for that position could easy be 30.00 dollars an hour. The men in the company start out no exp. at 10.50 hr. It is a mans world. We all know that. Things are changing though. Generation to generation women are becoming more liberated. Hopefully your children or your childrens children will live in a more equal envirement. Dont let people get under your skin so easily. If you do ,you let them control your emotions. Take care sha'


JP
Nice job giving them more attention.
Hey way to go, if you can't beat them join them!
I haven't seen the posts of the individuals you mentioned. I do want to make one point.





Men and women are not equal. They are equally important, but each gender has advantages and disadvantages over the other. There is nothing that you and I can do to change that. This isn't mind set, just reality. Things can never be equal between apples and oranges.
LOL! I like how I'm the first one on the list. You're welcome to have hot angry sex with me after all this lol :D. But let me attempt to save my tiny penis.





Well, let me start off by saying Thank you for reading my responses and questions. They are always up for criticism. My e-mail address and yahoo messenger name is also there (although I don鈥檛 use yahoo messenger much, I use Windows live messenger. If you want to complain, or say hi, or whatever...feel free to do it from there if you would like.) Most of my answers and questions do, purposely, show my ignorance, especially when it comes to relationship problems. That's the point of asking the questions.


I love women. I was raised by, for the most part, women who have actually taught and shown me about the different types of women in the world. I don't have a father figure in life. Plenty of grandfather figures though who have coached me about the differences from their eyes. Both parties have told me about their experiences and the type of people to watch out for.


As far as you judging me by how I look, think, and my ball size, my picture is there. You can call me ugly or say I look handsome, or ';alright';. It makes no difference to me. I'll respect you all the same :).


As far as in public, I do speak my mind when it's necessary, which is 2% of the time lol. If someone asked me off the computer screen, ';Hey, do you hate women or something? I'm wondering why you're still single.'; I'll tell them the truth and say, ';No, I love women! but I don't feel like I can balance a woman and education at the moment.';


I don't blame anyone for anything that I did wrong or anything that happened to me in this stage of my life. I'd never be myself in that case.


Well let me go down the little list there, starting with your first statement.


- I can be shameless, I admit to that. But if I have to censor a ';theory'; or a ';hypothetical'; question, then the point to make us all ';think'; will not leave its mark. If you get offended by it, then argue against it. Chances are that my question was not personal to me or anyone else, the reader made it personal and therefore decided to make an argument stating that it's personal.


- I already said I love women. If I despised women, I wouldn't be on this forum and if I did despise women so, I would actually come out and make a question that would actually insult females on a whole.


- I love to debate with women. I just don't like to debate over something that I agree with, such as women's equal rights to opportunity. Why debate over something that I support? However, I don't mind asking questions that will strengthen an argument supporting equality.


-Women can be as successful as they want to be. If they want to be housewives, I'd help cook, clean, and take care of the kids for her. If they want to be career women, I'll give them a gas card for their trip to work every day, plus a nice breakfast to get them started. If they want to commit most of their time into feminist rallies, I'd support it in any way possible. Whatever the case, I'd support a woman whole heartedly. But I'm not in a relationship with one so I don't have to do those things lol...But still I do support feminism and its core beliefs.


- I agree with your statement about needing a strong woman. Hell yes. However, strength lies in so many different categories. Me not supporting strong, manipulative women is one of these.


- Without differences, we would all be the same wouldn't we? This can go for everyone.


-I know men and women have their issues. You don't have to tell me that, but I love to see what others think about these issues. But why should I fault all men or all women for these issues when all of them don't commit adultery, sabotage, homicide, or have abusive relationships, or whatever else there is. I refuse to do it.


- I know I don't have such a mindset, but I'm not looking for your approval either. I'm glad I made you get a reaction to my questions and answers.





I don't come on Y/A and spread out myself in these questions. But then again I don't mind being called a villain. ..I think I typed too much lol. Sorry. But in any case, that's my answer for now. If you want to know about anything specific, e-mail me :). Like I stated before, I laugh at everyone's answer equally lol. Everyone is welcomed to :).
Bryan a troll? I actually think he's quite funny and his profile clearly states that he likes to play the devil's advocate.





Yesterday I was quite shocked to find myself agreeing with the very first few words of one of cassius' sentences. Never thought that would happen.





And for the rest...I probably agree with you but I have to admit I skimmed it. It seemed more like a rant to me than a question for discussion.
Go back to school.
Not sure if you're refering to me; I haven't posted much, but I'll put my two cents in.





First off, you are definitely being a sexist by asking men if they have good relationships with their mothers (';...didn鈥檛 your mother love you ...), and if they have balls.





Now keep in mind, I'm coming into the middle of this, and your other remarks are true as far as I know. Your comments certainly aren 't inviting a debate, and show a misandrist side of yourself.





Someone could easily come along and ask you if your father loved you, what with all the references to a lack of balls.





If you really respected men, you wouldn't be such a feminist, an assumption on my part.





If you really respected men, you'd realize the advantages that women have over men in reproductive choice, family and civil law.





If you really respected men you'd be screaming about the fact that men commit suicide at a rate 4 times that of women, instead of complaining about a purported 23 cent pay differential in a country that requires equal pay by law. . Where are your priorities?





If you really respected men, you'd realize that the role of females in society has changed greatly over the past 40 years and now it's time for men and fathers to catch up.





Yes, I'm chiding you and I don't really know you. Excuse me. I'm actually speaking to anyone that claims to be a feminist.





Yes, women still have a ways to go, but the law and societal attitudes have left men at the starting point.





No, feminists don't respect men. They only think of themselves when advocating equality. Today's man is squeezed by the Princess mentality and feminist dogma on the left and the chauvanists and Christians on the right.





We need to learn to respect each other and adopt the attitude that American Liberty is for both sexes. Let Liberty flourish, the chips fall where they may. Honor thy Constitution.
1. You are entitled to being a feminist and I am entitled to hating feminists, its a free country.





2. I love women, real women, not whiny, bi..chy women like... uhhmm... you.





3. I am well packing in that department.





4. I am fighting against feminism as the root of all evil to promote love and understanding between normal men and women. It hurts me to see how feminists brainwash women. I am scared my loved ones could be victims of the evil forces.





5. Pleeeeeaaaaase come up with a more original shaming tactic than oh you hate women, oh you must be ugly, oh you have no balls....





6. Slowly, very slowly pull your head out of your a.s.s......
Thank You!!!!!Guys if your not ready to argue with me in real life I'm NEVER going to take ANYTHING you say seriously!Grow a pair!!!
I love these questions, you know why? Because they always bring out the misandrists in this categories - you and the ones who agree with you.





';Real men need a women who is as strong as they are.';


If a woman was as strong as me then she'd be a man.





It sounds like you need a sex change, to feel how it feels to be a man.





This is what happened to my misandrist ex-wife like you -


http://riverandreef.com.au/news/wp-conte鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment